Autographica in 2011

showmasters

If you live in the South East, yes.... but you also pay a London premium if staying over, for those North of the M25...

Same issue for those West of it too, but at least with London and Birmingham the public transport helps out, and there is plently of accomodation. FWIW I've never spent more than £35 a night in London, and there aren't that many places elsewhere either for that price.

But London, Birmingham, maybe Bristol and Cardiff are the only venues I even consider, by train anything else means going into and out of London first. It just takes too long.

I plan to attend both tbh, def the london one.

please get all the apollo guys back!!!!!

other requests -

sharpe reunion,

bond girls - Talisa Soto, jane seymour, Izabella Scorupco, michelle yeoh, to name but 4 lol

Joan Collins

leonard nimoy

James Garner

David McCallum

are kenny and kai having a competition lol

I noticed this but for some reason saw kenny and thought huh thats weird having flyers for sunday lol, didnt even register it was the next show. then I was on my way out when I saw it and just wanted to get home so wasnt paying much attention.

what are the hotel room prices like at convention time for the hilton birmingham event?

what are the hotel room prices like at convention time for the hilton birmingham event?

A little bit more expensive but usually there's a decent breakfast buffet included. I've stayed there a couple of times and the Birmimgham hotel is pretty good. I didn't stay this weekend but from what people have said the Thistle isn't as nice at the Birmingham one.

I'm hearing that the dates on the flyer for the next Autographica were given as next September 2011 at the Heathrow Thistle?

I certainly hope this isn't true as Birmingham is a fantastic venue & much cheaper to get to..

dave said will be like this year, birmingham in april and london in sep didnt he? the flyer might of had the wrong info on perhaps,

I'm hearing that the dates on the flyer for the next Autographica were given as next September 2011 at the Heathrow Thistle?

I certainly hope this isn't true as Birmingham is a fantastic venue & much cheaper to get to..

You're hearing dates given on a flyer were the same as on the thread lead post a month earlier, and hope that flyer is wrong?

errrrr.....

Agree on venue preference.. but why would dates posted a month back and matching the flyer... be wrong?

Looks to me like Hannerzzz09 is thinking the spring one in Birmingham would get skipped.

I think clarification is needed!

Here and on other forums (fora?) it's variously been stated that there will be:

Two Autographicas

No more Autographicas

One at the Hilton Met

One at the Thistle

So what's it to be? My personal preference would be one at the Hilton Met: I don't think I could be tempted back to the Thistle...

:headscratch:

Edited by shearwater