Sign in to follow this  
capbiker

What are people going to get signed?

So what are you planning to get signed by the guests during the auto session?

I am planning to get the following pictures printed out on 10X8's that I made myself.

For Mark Rolston:- (Hopefully right Alastair now. LOL)

th_Alaister-destoryedchurch.jpg

For Chad Lindberg :-

th_Ash-Computerparts.jpg

For Rob Benedict:-

th_RobBenedict.jpg

For Samantha Ferris:-

th_Ellen-roadhouse.jpg

cap

Edited by capbiker

I'm getting two sets of autos from everyone, one set on a copy of John Winchester's journal for my cousin as a part of her 18th birthday present, and the other on a poster.

Sorry to be a party pooper ;) but the first couple aren't of Mark but Christopher Heyerdahl, they all look awesome though!

I usually just get the 8x10's signed, sometimes out of the packs, or i might get one i like more from the dealers room ;)

Sorry to be a party pooper ;) but the first couple aren't of Mark but Christopher Heyerdahl, they all look awesome though!

*shakes head* That what I get for doing Alastair pictures late at night. Lucky I had one done for Mark any why.

cap

I'm getting signed pictures that I designed myself. I like being unique, a bit like yourself ;).

Sorry to be a party pooper :D but the first couple aren't of Mark but Christopher Heyerdahl, they all look awesome though!

*shakes head* That what I get for doing Alastair pictures late at night. Lucky I had one done for Mark any why.

cap

Hah :P just wanted to make sure you knew, didn't want you getting the wrong one signed :smile:

I'll either go with the 10x8's or... well I'm not sure, I like having the 10x8's of them signed... but I like other things, merchandise or whatnot, signed too... Hmmm...

I usually get the pics that we get given signed, unless I see one that I like better in the dealers room, and then I might get one of those instead :no:

I have a black and white poster of Castiel, Sam and Dean. Katherine Boecher wrote a funny comment on it and some of the other actors have also done that.

I have a silk screen print of the poster/bag that were given out in the states it's awesome n I love it

I was thinking about getting rob to sign one of the supernatural novels in a nice parallel to chuck, but not sure yet