CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys my previous post was a little insensative :D

gutted bout not knowing filming details yet!!! :D

about Miami - as much as I LOVE CSI I don't want to know future plots n stuff so I don't go looking on the net for info incase I read stuff :D I enjoy more when I find out by watching them :D

saw the double bill on Tues, I could get used to that :lol:

surfy sah xx :lol:

guess I scared you all off then.... :vader:

ah well :P

hehehe! I love Living TV!!! ;)

though it did confuse me slightly when the announcer dude said something about a new episode on friday, must have been reading the wrong thing silly peep!!! :o

surfy sah xx

ok so i have a small confession.....when i was watching CSI Miami on tuesday i fell asleep half way through! *holds head in shame*

The worst bit was i haven't seen that ep before..so my questions are:-

a) Who killed the guy who died on the spike?

:huh: Who killed the woman in the bed?

and 3) Who killed the guy who hit the couples car windscreen?

NEED HELP PEOPLE!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

I'm a huge CSI fan. Have the first 3 series on DVD.

I didn't get into CSI: Miami though. But now I really feel maybe I never really gave it a chance, it's a bit of a Star Trek thing all over again. I grew up with TNG and so at first hated DS9, because it wasn't TNG (I hope that makes sense) but now I love DS9 and Voyager too. So I'm thinking I've kind of done it again with CSI: Miami, so I've ordered it on DVD. I think it comes out in a couple of months time. An honest opinion from you guys is it as good as the original???

Also what is this about CSI: NY??? When is it starting over here?

My honest opinion is that CSI Miami isn't as good as the original but its still a great program...def worth watching!!

As for CSI:NY there was a cross-over in the penultimate ep of CSI: Miami (2nd Series???)! not sure when its starting over here though (dont think it aired in the US yet)

ok so i have a small confession.....when i was watching CSI Miami on tuesday i fell asleep half way through! *holds head in shame*

a) Who killed the guy who died on the spike?

:lol: Who killed the woman in the bed?

and 3) Who killed the guy who hit the couples car windscreen?

NEED HELP PEOPLE!!!!

Please help........................someone, anyone!!

I LOVE CSI!!!

Actuallt I write reviews for CSI at Tv Tome. I prefer the oriogional over CSI Miami but Miami is still decent. Im worried about the new spinoff CSI:NY though, will it be sucsessful, or just gone too far? It premiers in the USA in a few weeks, I'll try and read the articles and reviews.

I think CSI is so different, and origianal and its funny! Grissom is my favourite charcater, infact, probably my favourite charcater from a TV series, my favourite season is probably S2 but as Im watching the re-runs of S2 on Tuesday nights it's only now I've got round to reviewing the episodes.

I'd advise everyone to watch CSI and Reiko Aylesworth from 24 joins the cast in S5!!! And di everyone see Xander Berkely in the episode on Saturday? Weird.

Now SM's, give us some guests :rolleyes:

KIWI

a)  Who killed the guy who died on the spike?

:rolleyes:  Who killed the woman in the bed?

and 3)  Who killed the guy who hit the couples car windscreen?

NEED HELP PEOPLE!!!!

Please help........................someone, anyone!!

The guy who died on the spike was killed by his friend. They were arguing over a ladder and they both fell and the man got impaled on the spike and the other guy landed on a sheet of nails. Horatio and team confronted him and he had loads of nail marks in his back.

I can't rememebr how the other cases resolved, I havent been watching the re-runs because I watched the series when it aired on Saturdays.

KIWI

how about CSI trivia to bring some life back into the topic!? :lol:

who ever replies first may ask the first question!

few easy rules:

ALL q's in BOLD BLACK

can not ask another q until previous has been answered

only ask another q. if certain of answer :angry:

surfy sah xx

i love CSI. well i used to watch it religously but now find myself not able to. the course imd oing at uni is forensic based and part of it is crime scene investigation adn i try to watch csi without screaming "no thats wrong, its not done like that" but i cant :o

csi miami, i never ever got into, its just too choppy the characters dont seem to melt the way CSI's do and it seems, i dunno, wooden acting!

• 2 weeks later...

I see this topic has gone quiet again :angry:

does no one want to play the CSI trivia game?! :wub:

surfy sah xx

ps-please sign the campaign for GARY DOURDAN at LFACC2 - he was in Aliens :help:

pps-no spoilers please, don't wanna know any details about Reiko being in CSI!! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

dunno Torres!! :D

but I love that ep and asked to get the answer so can watch it on my DVDs!!!! :lol:

nice to have you on board be_insane, welcome! and please post here often :P

I have that prob at uni too! tis just about watchable! fortunately they all repeats at the mo!

got CSI 1-3 on dvd at the mo, half price wahooo! :wub:

and patiently waiting for Miami to come down before buying it and of course for NY to show in the US then here, SOO exciting!

GUTTED CSI lost out to the BILL last night on the National TV Awards ;):( it's more the fact they compare the amazingness and realness of CSI to a soap like the BILL that annoys me the most though grrrr :(

nice to see Eric :wub: in the audience though, go no join the campaign for him at LFACC2 people if you haven't signed it already!!

surfy sah xx :(