CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't too much a fan of the CSI (Vegas) ep that was on last night, not too hot on giant fake furry animals!!! but the team was cwl and yey greg was in it!!!

That episode was so strange! I can't believe they pulled off an episode about people wearing animal costumes!

I know!!!!! :rolleyes: xx

hee! hee! was a good episode....usually i miss CSI because i'm at the gym but i missed my class this week....and i'm glad i managed to catch that episode

• 2 weeks later...
and what was really cool about the ep on tuesday was that marty from Sg-1 was in it as sexy kitty!!!

:lol: I love it when you see "crossings over" like that - Tony was in an earlier ep (Bra'tack) yey met him the other day wahoo! :o

sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of CSI, partial to a little bit of Grissom ;)

I don't like Miami so much, I really don't like Horatio's attitude, and it seems more... jumpy somehow. It doesn't flow as well as the original.

Any of you ship? If so, who? :)

they are indeed - am looking forward to seeing it cause NY is a state completely different to Vagus and Miami! but I hope they get some cwl people in it :huh: (as in people who have been in other things) cause when watching Vagus for example, Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) had been in a whole series of ER and Khandi Alexander (Alex) in Miami was also in ER and of course Horatio (David Caruso) was in NYPD Blue and also Proof of Life... xx

The main male character is being played by Gary Sinise. The main female character is Melina Kanakaredes, she was the main character in Providence if any of you have seen that.

From csifiles.com:

Four New York regulars have now been announced by CBS. Joining Kanakaredes and Sinise are Vanessa Ferlito as CSI Abigail Martin, and Carmine Giovinazzo, whose character has not yet been revealed.

did anyone see last night's CSI?

Sara & Gil have to have an intimate moment soon otherwise what is the point of having the little teasers there!

That episode was so sexually charged! I liked how Grissom was practically confessing his feeling for Sara and she was watching him from behind the glass. I wish Nick had been in that episode though although I was lovin' Greg ;)