CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

I saw CSI:NY - at first i wasnt sure about Gary Sinise but after a while i got to grips with the new characters and surroundings ( a bit like the ep of CSI when they introduced the CSI: Miami cast)

I recently bought CSI series 1 & 2 - i cant believe how many ep's i hadnt seen..and the paul malander story...3 seperate eps!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I like CSI:NY yet. I'll have to watch the series a bit more (when it's done, obviously) I'm really starting to go off CSI Miami for some reason but CSI just gets stronger. Did sarah get arrested at the end of CSI? If she did then she can't be a CSI anymore...

No she didnt get arrested - the police just told her supervisor (that's why Gil turned up)!

oh and i now have a favourite sara/Gil moment - in the ice skating ep in the 2nd series they have a moment while sitting on the side lines:-

Sara: it figures u'd like baseball...all those stats

Gil: it's a beautiful game

Sara: since when do you care about beauty

Gil: since i met you

I mean in terms of CSI...thats pretty romantic

phew I saw most of the ep! (missed the beginning cause my Nan was watching the dancing thing on bbc1! :lol: )

something I will get into once it's on regularly - hurry up and finish filming damn it!!!

nice to see ONE familiar face - the "lab rat" was in s3 of "24" ;)

wished maybe that Horatio had taken some one with him to NY - both Catherine and Warrick went to Miami to introduce the series. but then maybe they didn't want to make it too simular... :o

awww Torres I love that ep! s2.16 - "Primum Non Nocre" (aka "Icings" - which makes alot mroe sense to me!!! :lol: ) also LOVE "Chasing the Bus" - it's the one where Greg is in the field and doesn't like blood - awww :wub: him!!

hope you got your DVDs half price - are they are only £17.99 or something on Play.com - and I thought I did well getting them for £19.99 in the HMV sale!

I want s3 but I am prepared to wait for it to come down in price :lol:

talking of Paul Malander - "Identity Crisis" (2.13) is on c5 tomorrow night - man am I thankfull that they are showing re-runs!!! :o

surfy sah xx

i bought the first half of both series and the the 2nd half free (about £30) not bad!

i really hope they carry on with the Grissom/Sara relationship....grissom needs a life!! (no offence)

it's weird but u'd think after you watched an episode you wouldnt want to watch it again...but i do!

oh i know what i was going to ask everyone...where do you think the writers will go with the sara/DUI story??

they must have put it in for a reason....if she turns out to be an alcoholic and goes to rehab - can she still be a CSI??

I do like to watch the eps again :lol: - sometimes I have put them on to have in the "background" when I'm trying to do something else just to, ya know, just to hear or something, but I always end up sitting and watching and not multi tasking :D

it's also good to re-watch like the "moments" between characters and the building of relationships n stuff :P

I will admit I was slightly confused by that part of the episode. they said she "blew point oh nine" which didn't mean anything to me :D would be cwler if we know what the limit is so we'd know how far over she was...

maybe was just trying to show that Griss would always be there for Sara no matter what and that she could come to him with anything or, sorry guys, but maybe he was just being a really good friend?!

surfy sah xx

Did anyone see CSI: Miami on Saturday??

Was it just me or at the end were they auditioning for Baywatch Miami - the way the whole team were walking in a line along the beach...classic baywatch!

Made me laugh

grrrrr yeah they seem to have swopped CSI and Miami round grrrr just saw Miami the other day, Saturday is too far away to wait for CSI when haven't seen since last Tues!

ah well they are both gunna be repeats, don't know if I can watch Miami s1 again, it's already sen shown twice! ;) hmm "chaos theory" might be on on Sat, I'll watch it if I'm around but have them on dvd so ;)

yep saw it and yeppers Baywatch!!! :P

apparently, according to the tv guide and radio times website, it was part 2 but I don't see how it was connected to last week's CSI:NY crossover :unsure:

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

I will admit I was slightly confused by that part of the episode. they said she "blew point oh nine" which didn't mean anything to me :( would be cwler if we know what the limit is so we'd know how far over she was...

maybe was just trying to show that Griss would always be there for Sara no matter what and that she could come to him with anything or, sorry guys, but maybe he was just being a really good friend?!

surfy sah xx

If you watch the episode again you'll hear the the police officer say to Grissom that Sarah was just over the limit, but it had recently been lowered so they let her off.

I think the whole point of the Sarah/alcohole story line is to show that you can't be work work work. Grissom seams to manage it but they're trying to show that if you do nothing but work and don't take holidays then it will effect you in the end.

Stuart.

I will admit I was slightly confused by that part of the episode. they said she "blew point oh nine" which didn't mean anything to me  :P  would be cwler if we know what the limit is so we'd know how far over she was...

surfy sah xx

If you watch the episode again you'll hear the the police officer say to Grissom that Sarah was just over the limit, but it had recently been lowered so they let her off.

I think the whole point of the Sarah/alcohole story line is to show that you can't be work work work. Grissom seams to manage it but they're trying to show that if you do nothing but work and don't take holidays then it will effect you in the end.

Stuart.

woah look at the posts go!!!! :P

lol watch it again?! I saw it live on tv! if I could have taped it (I wish!!!) I would have done then rewound it and turned it up to try and hear what was head! :firedevil:

ta for that though.

LOTR fan!!!

what's this bout LONDON??? details please!!!! ;):yoda:

surfy sah xx

I don't know any details. That's why I came here asking :blush:

All I know is CSI will be filming an episode (or two) in London for the new series (series 5?) I think Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) is going to be one of the CSI's involved but don't quote me on that.

The plot has something to do with the death of a Las Vegas resident at a London convention and I think in the episode Scotland Yard get involved too. But that's all I know.

I just want to find out where and when they are filming because London's so big it's not worth just knowing the date of filming because you'd never find them.

But if anyone knows anything...

looking on the net...kinda what LOTR fan says

'Various sources in the UK report that the 'CSI' team will be shooting a double-length episode which will form part of the 5th Season. Marg Helgenberger states that it is most likely to be 'a conference where a Vegas resident is murdered so we have to work with Scotland Yard'.

Danny Cannon (a Brit) is said to be the inspiration for this idea and crew have already been to London to scout possible locations for the episode. '

still looking for further info!