CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I saw CSI first but I like Miami because Horatio (David Caruso) was in Proof of Life and that film rocks! I love Hotatio's attitude, it's great.

it's cwl that they explore the different jobs and cases the CSI's have to investigate; Miami is beach and party in the day while Vegas is set in the night down the Strip - it's a good contrast.

60-6817.jpg

yey I think I've managed to post my very first pic!!! :yoda: xx

Have seen both shows and, neither are bad. CSI for me, just has the edge on, CSI: Miami, though. Don't watch them regularly at present as, don't have my own tv. (Unfortunately, it got rather incinerated in a fire at my flat, last year and, I'm still not living back in my own place - but, instead at a relatives. So, I'm using their tv (when they aren't wanting to watch something that is! Kinda, makes life a bit unbearable missing certain shows at the moment!!!)

Favourites guys are, GRISSOM and, HORATIO!!!

i thinl maybe if i had watched the first episode of the new series more i may have liked it more....

to be honest i don't think i can tell you what the plot was at all....someone was hit by a car right?

i was distracted by someone! :P

do not read if you don't want to know what's happening in the current MIAMI eps (s2) !!!

the plot basically that yeah this guy murders this gal and basically the team know straight awy almost it's him, they got enough evidence and everything. which is not usual as it takes the whole ep mostly to suss these things out! the catch is that the murderer is "protected" by the law and can't be touched so even though he is guilty, he can't get sentenced to it. Horatio and the team need to find away, within the law, to get this guy behind bars...

The Miami one that was on the other day confused me (the one where it was revealed that the missing girl was actually eaten by a croc). I mean yeah ok find her arm and then her foot inside the croc but what bout the rest of her!!! :huh::D:D (and please don't tell me it was digested!) :D

all in all, I was generally confused by this ep! but it was a good "twist" that the girl wasn't kidnapped after all!

wasn't too much a fan of the CSI (Vegas) ep that was on last night, not too hot on giant fake furry animals!!! but the team was cwl and yey greg was in it!!!

background noise - yes I tried this - it didn't work!!!!! :wub::headscratch:

was meant to be tidying in my room and the radio wasn't playing much good stuff so I thought I'd play a DVD on my pc and listen to it. I even put "unfriendly skies" (s1 ep) on as I wasn't keen on that ep but I ended up standing in front of my pc watching the whole thing!!! doh!! :D xx

wasn't too much a fan of the CSI (Vegas) ep that was on last night, not too hot on giant fake furry animals!!! but the team was cwl and yey greg was in it!!!

That episode was so strange! I can't believe they pulled off an episode about people wearing animal costumes!

That episode was so strange! I can't believe they pulled off an episode about people wearing animal costumes!

I know!!!!! :o xx