Latest Trek you've watched

BACYLON

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched loads for ages and then nothing, ran out of episodes on DVD lol

Last Trek I watched was 'Operation: Annihilate!'. I've had season 1 of TOS on DVD for ages now but its abeen a slow slog gettign through them all (I like it, but...some episodes...lol)

A few days ago I watched an original series episode...what was it called..can't remember but I know I enjoyed it!Last Saturday me and a freiend watched the 2nd pilot Where No Man Has Gone Before can't remember if I have seen one since!

I recently finished watching Voyager all the way through and have now moved on to TOS. Currently at series one with the United Earthship Enterprise about to inflict the 'Corbomite Maneuver' on Balok.

I'm also attempting to watch DS9 at a more traditional pace, i.e. one episode per week. Not going well though because based roughly on when I started I should be somewhere near the end of the first series or beginning of the second series. Instead I have reached 'Starship Down' in the fourth series. Oops :YAHOO:

Last one for me was TNG Series 7 where Data meets his "Mum" the title of it eludes me at present.

It's episode 10 of season 7 and is called Inheritance.

The last one I watched was the final episode of Season 3 of Voyager, Scorpion: Part 1.

Edited by dwarfbabe

mine was the animated series episode "the magiks of megas two", this series was so underated, some really good stories in there, nothing that would ever been possible to make in the original tv series!!!

Completely agree. Some great episodes but never could have been made without animation.

Enterprise season 3 - Rajin.

I'm also attempting to watch DS9 at a more traditional pace, i.e. one episode per week. Not going well though because based roughly on when I started I should be somewhere near the end of the first series or beginning of the second series. Instead I have reached 'Starship Down' in the fourth series. Oops :borg:

I know what you mean - started DS9 in December and I'm now at the beginning of season 4, which is something seeing as there was so much new stuff like 24, lost, Caprica etc during the first 5 months of 2010!

The most recent Trek I've watched is the Original Series films and the recent reboot. They were on at the Prince Charles Cinema in London over the Bank Holiday weekend. They did also show the Next Generation films but I'd already seen those ones on the big screen.