Sign in to follow this  
carnosoul

Roadhouse 2

Hi Guys Iam really big Supernatural fan and is really gutted i couldnt make Roadhouse and was wondering if there is any plans for Roadhouse 2 :( I wish everyone all the best for the event ;)

No plans that anyone knows of as of yet. I've heard that sometimes if the event has sold enough tickets and gone well, that they announce the next event during the weekend. So it's possible that Roadhouse 2 may be announced at Roadhouse 1.

No plans that anyone knows of as of yet. I've heard that sometimes if the event has sold enough tickets and gone well, that they announce the next event during the weekend. So it's possible that Roadhouse 2 may be announced at Roadhouse 1.

cool i really hope so thanks for replying hope you have a great time at the event :(

Aww thanks :YAHOO: can't wait!

No problem i really wish i was going it is a really great guest line up cant wait to see the photos if there is a Roadhouse 2 i hope they get the ghostfacers :D

Yes, what's posted is correct. Usually details for follow up events (if there is one) are announced at the show.

So in the times of Twitter and everything we should know some time Saturday early evening. :YAHOO:

Yes, what's posted is correct. Usually details for follow up events (if there is one) are announced at the show.

So in the times of Twitter and everything we should know some time Saturday early evening. :YAHOO:

Thanks Queen Sindel and Victoria i will keep my eye on twitter for a annoucement :borg: i wish you all the best for the show :borg:

I can't make this one either ;) really hope there is another!

I can't make this one either ;) really hope there is another!

So do i hopefully there a annoucement on saturday evening i will be keeping my eye on twitter lol :no: