Party Themes

showmasters

Probably be t-shirt and jeans, but if I see a Torchwood t-shirt somewhere I am sure I will get that for it. When does it normally start dying down and eventually wind up, as being a big Torchwood fan and suddenly becoming really excited about this event even though its just under a month away, I want to be there as long as possible.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the carnival theme im gonna need a hat.

But im not sure yet what to do for future Torchwood, any ideas anyone?

i might bring a feather bower too and perhaps a mask

Going to need ideas from you!!

Seriously at a loss now, not really a clue, well not with what I currently have...

I think Future Torchwood is easier than the carnival though... :D

for the carnival theme im gonna need a hat.

But im not sure yet what to do for future Torchwood, any ideas anyone?

i might bring a feather bower too and perhaps a mask

Going to need ideas from you!!

Seriously at a loss now, not really a clue, well not with what I currently have...

I think Future Torchwood is easier than the carnival though... :D

i'm really not sure, these themes are not easy ones. Carnival, it depends if they want creepy carnival or carnival like Notting Hill. Futuristic, i suppose lots of glitter is essential, and shiny clothes. Not really good at coming up with stuff. I might have ideas but when it comes to actually implementing them.... -_-

i'm really not sure, these themes are not easy ones. Carnival, it depends if they want creepy carnival or carnival like Notting Hill. Futuristic, i suppose lots of glitter is essential, and shiny clothes. Not really good at coming up with stuff. I might have ideas but when it comes to actually implementing them.... -_-

I found a couple of things in a charity shop today.... :D Now I just need to find the rest of the outfit....*sigh*

Although, I thought I might not do glitter for futuristic.... *shrugs* There are way too many possibilities!!

Oh, and I am treating it like Joshua Joys carnival in "From out of the rain" - that is logical right?

i'm really not sure, these themes are not easy ones. Carnival, it depends if they want creepy carnival or carnival like Notting Hill. Futuristic, i suppose lots of glitter is essential, and shiny clothes. Not really good at coming up with stuff. I might have ideas but when it comes to actually implementing them.... :firedevil:

I found a couple of things in a charity shop today.... :o Now I just need to find the rest of the outfit....*sigh*

Although, I thought I might not do glitter for futuristic.... *shrugs* There are way too many possibilities!!

Oh, and I am treating it like Joshua Joys carnival in "From out of the rain" - that is logical right?

mmm yer you're probably right there, -_- i'm rubbish with ideas.. help!! What sort of ideas have you got?

• Moderators

As far as I know, there is still a party on the Sunday. But it's just a chill-out/non-themed/dead-on-our-feet party...

Finally got the first parts of my Saturday costume. Still need to figure SOMETHING out for Friday...

Edited by etmuse

mmm yer you're probably right there, :unsure: i'm rubbish with ideas.. help!! What sort of ideas have you got?

Ok so I have something that is rather shiny but i need some other top half clothing to go with... Oh and I have my trusty Top Hat.... Umm....

Futuristic, so far I have a mixture of Matrix and New Earth.... I have a white coat (hush)

So yeah, lots of work to do :D

As far as I know, there is still a party on the Sunday. But it's just a chill-out/non-themed/dead-on-our-feet party...

Finally got the first parts of my Saturday costume. Still need to figure SOMETHING out for Friday...

I think I've got Friday figured out now.

I'm re-dressing the black vest I had for my policeman's outfit in April. It will have my new future-style "Torchwood Institute" logo in red on the back and epaulettes, and I've designed an ID badge to match. I'll wear it with black combat style trousers, and a red polo shirt. The only thing I need is a small US flag to put over the sleeve logo on the polo shirt.

Quickest thing I could think of!

See y'all in October :D

Carnival isn't looking good so far... As for Friday, I've come up with an idea but I have no clue how I'm supposed to do it in 2 weeks O.O As we all know, Ianto didn't die. Why is this?

IANTO IS A CYBORG :P

Cyborg Ianto ftw. Found some good contacts already... need lots of silver face paint!

Edited by HydroJen

• Moderators

I still have not the slightest idea what I'm wearing for Friday night. And I still have to work out some accessories for Saturday. And possibly shoes... Friday is still the main concern though. *sigh* Come on, brain... think of something!

I still have not the slightest idea what I'm wearing for Friday night. And I still have to work out some accessories for Saturday. And possibly shoes... Friday is still the main concern though. *sigh* Come on, brain... think of something!

Sorry, off topic, are you the same etmuse from LJ? :D

• Moderators

Sorry, off topic, are you the same etmuse from LJ? :D

Yes. *wonders if she should be worried at the question, lol*

Sorry, off topic, are you the same etmuse from LJ? ^_^

Yes. *wonders if she should be worried at the question, lol*

Don't be worried, I love your fics! *snuggles* If I get to the hub, I'll have to get your autograph ^_^

If anyone is still having problems for Friday night, just come in some crazy futuristic outfit :> Or come as an alien. I can't be bothered with cyber-Ianto, I'm just gonna be a cyborg alien thing :> Fun timez.

Edited by HydroJen