Party Themes

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday Night

FUTURE TORCHWOOD

Where is torchwood heading? What do you think is next for the team? How much will the USA feature in the adventures. You decide!

Saturday Night

CARNIVAL RETURNS

you thought the first freak show was something.... wait til you see this one! The carnival is back in town!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUTURE TORCHWOOD

Where is torchwood heading? What do you think is next for the team? How much will the USA feature in the adventures. You decide!

Saturday Night

CARNIVAL RETURNS

you thought the first freak show was something.... wait til you see this one! The carnival is back in town!

They sound great! Not long now!

I'm going to go for a very tenuous link for the first one. I'll choose a cosplay I've got planned for another event, and say "well, that character might join Torchwood!" :(

DM or note me who!! 8D

Although I have an idea but knowing you I'm gonna be wrong haha

Edited by Never

Candy floss sounds good haha and those hoop the toy games too please, I didn't go to the Hub 2 but I heard loads of people won big teddies at the last carnival. :D

You are mistaken. They were small hippos :P

Carnival night is sorted. Future Torchwood? No frelling idea.

I'm wearing my "Ghostmaker" t-shirt for the Saturday night carnival party, as I haven't worn it since HUB 2.

As for the "Future Torchwood" party, all I could think of was to try and design a "future" logo for Torchwood and make an ID badge, and then pin it over the current logo on my black Torchwood polo shirt.

I know, it's not much, but every little helps?

Cheers!

Does anybody know approximately what time the Saturday night party will be, as I will be driving to and from both Saturday and Sunday as it's cheaper that accommodation, but its about a 45 minute drive so don't want to leave too late if I want to make sure I get there early enough the next morning?

Also do you have to dress up, I haven't been to a party at a massive event before and don't want to be out of place, but would really like to attend either though I don't have any costumes?

HIya

Parties usually start at 8:30pm

It is completely up to you what you wear to the parties

Some dress up in cosplay

others in a smart outfit/pretty dress

others tshirt and jeans

some customised tshirts to reflect the con

It is completely up to you in how you feel comfortable.

Keep an eye on the threads on what people are wearing to the parties, and that will give you an idea of what people are doing.

Hope you have fun :D