A request for information...

cyd0nian

I've had a ticket to see Peter Kay on the Saturday night in Newcastle for aaaaaaaages, and my family is coming up to visit me on the Saturday to go to the show with me. They will probably be staying in a hotel and leaving about lunch time on the Sunday. I REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY don't want to miss out on this convention as it's the only one in Newcastle and the lineup is fantastic, but I imagine I won't be able to attend Saturday from mid-afternoon or Sunday until after lunch. Do all the guests attend for both days and if so is there any way I can get a day ticket to just allow me to get in and meet them on the Sunday afternoon, or would I still have to get the weekend ticket, and if I was to do this, how much of the event would I have missed as a result in terms of possible talks/signings. Sorry this is a bit of a botch job mid-mess post, just trying to get all my thoughts down. :blush:

• Showmasters Admin

I've tried to answer your basic questions but they may not be what you were hoping for. But please understand this is a weekend event and so is set-up for people who are attending all weekend.

1: There are no day tickets. There events are weekend events and so are sold as such.

2: At most 2 day tenth planet events at least a number of the guests are usually one day only.

3: What you will miss is all dependant on the schedule which I'm afraid it unlikely to be posted until much closer to the event once all of the guests and their days have been confirmed.

Edited by Too Tall

Cheers TT, I'm thinking it might be possible for me to attend all day on the Saturday and then just miss the Sunday morning now, in which case I'd be able to be there for MOST of the weekend so think I might be able to justify it, provided I don't miss something huge like autograph opportunities with all 3 Doctors :D will just have to wait until the schedule comes out :dance: