Couples of questions if you don't mind

Friendlyskies

HI

I have not been to an ME show before but plenty of Showmaster ones but I understand that these are considerably different.

I have a couple of questions though that I couldn't find the answers to on the website so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

1, what time is the Party/premiere of Hell Hazers II on the Friday night?

2, is the location of the Friday night premiere within the hotel or somewhere else?

3, what time is the party on the Saturday night?

Cheers

Darren

Edited by Friendlyskies

I might be reading this wrong, but I think the OP might be under the impression that there is an actual film premiere on the Friday (rather than just a party themed around an premiere of a movie featured in the show), hence asking about the location of the premiere.

• Showmasters Admin

1, what time is the Party/premiere of Hell Hazers II on the Friday night?

2, is the location of the Friday night premiere within the hotel or somewhere else?

3, what time is the party on the Saturday night?

1a: The showing of the film will likely be at the end of the opening ceremony (so about 7:15pm)

1b: The party will then start at 8:30pm.

2: See 1a, so in the hotel.

3: Saturday night parties usually start at 8-9pm.

I might be reading this wrong, but I think the OP might be under the impression that there is an actual film premiere on the Friday (rather than just a party themed around an premiere of a movie featured in the show), hence asking about the location of the premiere.

I got that impression too.

• Showmasters Admin

1a: The showing of the film will likely be at the end of the opening ceremony (so about 7:15pm)

OK, so now I am intrigued..

You'll just have to wait and see what I mean :D

OK, so now I am intrigued..

Me too B)

Eh? Theres really a film? Or is this some evil ploy? XD

• Moderators

Generally the 'daytime' events finish sometime around 6ish on the Sunday (although this can go about an hour either way...).

And usually they do get a schedule up at least a day or two before the event starts.

Hi

Thanks for the replies. Yes I was under the impression that an actual film will be shown on the Friday night. The advertising did seem to suggest that I thought. As it is my friend and I probably won't be able to get there until quite late on the fri night now. If the reg desk has closed by the time we get there does that mean we won't be able to go to the party should we arrive before it finishes?

Cheers

Darren

Hi

Thanks for the replies. Yes I was under the impression that an actual film will be shown on the Friday night. The advertising did seem to suggest that I thought. As it is my friend and I probably won't be able to get there until quite late on the fri night now. If the reg desk has closed by the time we get there does that mean we won't be able to go to the party should we arrive before it finishes?

Cheers

Darren

no its not a problem to go to the party if the reg desk has already closed, just grab a crewmember and have your reg letter on you. Will be no problem ;)