Next year's dates

dwarfbabe

• Moderators

Do we know how firm these dates are considering the clash that occurred this year?

As firm as they ever are .. if you'd asked the same thing about the original dates last time, we would've thought they were perfectly fine. So barring any unforeseen issues, they're firm.

Urgh it's the week before payday again :(

That's true but if you save £1 a day every day between now and then you'll have about £360 to spend so it won't matter. :D

You know, that's not a bad idea!

Thanks. It's what I normally do and I shove all my loose change into a jar at the end of each day as well. The amount you save mounts up really quickly. If I can buy photo tickets etc in advance I usually try to do that as well to spread the cost.

:smile:

Can you tell me what happened to the topic I started regarding other shop type signing sessions which mentioned Norman Lovett and Karen Gillan in particular as it appears to have disappeared from the Collectormania Glasgow forum and I can find no trace of it.

The idea behind it seemed to be reasonably popular and it would be good to know where it has gone.

:blush:

Can you tell me what happened to the topic I started regarding other shop type signing sessions which mentioned Norman Lovett and Karen Gillan in particular as it appears to have disappeared from the Collectormania Glasgow forum and I can find no trace of it.

The idea behind it seemed to be reasonably popular and it would be good to know where it has gone.

I thought it was an amazing idea and I might try and start something on Facebook.

In short, they took it off and may well take this off as well because it's not about their events.

:D

I thought it was an amazing idea and I might try and start something on Facebook.

In short, they took it off and may well take this off as well because it's not about their events.

I got a reply by posting it through another forum. DavidB and Queen Sindel both thought it would be OK but they now think it will have been removed because you are apparently not allowed to publicise any other events than Showmasters - apart from 10th Planet of course ! If you start something on Facebook how can you be found ?

:blink:

Came across this on another site I use :

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.ph...128&t=28338

Might be useful for future reference.

:YAHOO:

• 5 months later...