Eternal Twilight 5 Hotel Booking Code

showmasters

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just spoken to possibly the most annoying person on the planet!!

Just tried to book sunday night in addition to my fri and sat booking and ending up taking to someone in america!!

With no joy i may add!

has anyone spoke to someone from the actual hotel or do all calls end up in the states???:whistling:

just tried online and there is availability for friday and saturday nights but none for sunday night!! aarrgghhhhh!!!!

how is that even possible??

Edited by daniellenew

I spoke to a lovely woman in america to book a room for something else just a couple days ago!

Anyways, as long as you have the fri and sat booked thats fine, they are the busy nights! Sunday at ET4 was REALLY quiet.. once the hilton adds on more rooms to the ET5 allocation you'll just have to book the Sunday and you'll be fine.. just try every so often online.

I spoke to a lovely woman in america to book a room for something else just a couple days ago!

Anyways, as long as you have the fri and sat booked thats fine, they are the busy nights! Sunday at ET4 was REALLY quiet.. once the hilton adds on more rooms to the ET5 allocation you'll just have to book the Sunday and you'll be fine.. just try every so often online.

:D I'm not sure how that's fine, lol.

I live two hour's away on the train, there's no trains to here on a Sunday. If I had nowhere to stay on the Sunday, I would be out on the street because I can BARELY afford the hilton at the convention rates, let alone some more expensive hotel that I have no idea where to find. I'm sure there's others like me so :D Friday and Saturday alone isn't fine xD the convention rates at the hilton are waaay more than I even intended on paying this time, so god knows what other hotels are like. It's gonna be right enough to save up for this as it is :P

Either way, I hope the hilton opens up some more rooms on the Sunday soon... :( I don't wanna buy my ticket then have nowhere to stay, but I dont' wanna book the hotel last minute when they release rooms and not get a silver convention ticket. I'm not going standard cause I just couldnt' see or hear anything in the talks >.<. I think this is happening because they have lots of... non convention guests staying that Sunday so there's not enough rooms to allocate at the convention rate as there is for the Fri and Sat-- only thing I can think of that makes sense, in which case I 'm probably screwed :P

:P I'm not sure how that's fine, lol.

I live two hour's away on the train, there's no trains to here on a Sunday. If I had nowhere to stay on the Sunday, I would be out on the street because I can BARELY afford the hilton at the convention rates, let alone some more expensive hotel that I have no idea where to find. I'm sure there's others like me so :P Friday and Saturday alone isn't fine xD the convention rates at the hilton are waaay more than I even intended on paying this time, so god knows what other hotels are like. It's gonna be right enough to save up for this as it is :(

Either way, I hope the hilton opens up some more rooms on the Sunday soon... :( I don't wanna buy my ticket then have nowhere to stay, but I dont' wanna book the hotel last minute when they release rooms and not get a silver convention ticket. I'm not going standard cause I just couldnt' see or hear anything in the talks >.<. I think this is happening because they have lots of... non convention guests staying that Sunday so there's not enough rooms to allocate at the convention rate as there is for the Fri and Sat-- only thing I can think of that makes sense, in which case I 'm probably screwed :P

What i meant by fri and sat booked thats fine is that they are the 2 nights that seem to actually sell out quicker of the ET allocation. The Hilton seems to make lots of rooms available for them 2 nights, and not so many for the Sunday night (straight away) as not alot of people stay the sunday (I did and am for ET5, twas a great night!) They release the rooms in batches, and i am sure more will be up for the sunday soon!

If the fri and sat are available (which they are) then book them up. Then when they release more rooms for the sunday, book that night too and put a note in the comments section of your booking of your Fri/Sat reference number so that you shouldn't have a need to check out sunday AM and back in PM (or have maids bothering you banging on the door telling you that you only booked 2 nights :D )

I just mean it in the way of book what you can, when you can. Don't wait until the Sunday is available to book all 3 nights as what if the Fri or Sat really is sold out then? Then, you really will be screwed!

:D

I agree you should book what you can, when you can!! You have right up to about 24 or 48 hours before the day you arrive to cancel without being charged any penalty. Better to be safe than sorry (god.....I sound like my mum - lol)

I had ENOUGH issues booking 3 nights at once for the last one so... I really dont' want to fuss around booking two nights then adding another one on the end... my luck it will not work properly, or my luck is there won't be sunday's added on. I honestly can't waste this money so... I have to know that i can get all three nights. The hilton is such a pain... plus I dont' really enjoy putting money into their pockets what with all the err.. illegal activities they're 'involved' with atm lol.

I just need to make sure I can deffinitely get the sunday room, if not and I end up getting it and my convention ticket-- I won't be able to do and that's like £300 wasted and I dont' have £300 to waste >_<

ive just managed to book a family room at con rate for the sunday night. went to check if there was anymore and there wasnt!! but on advanced purchase they are charging £88 and £90 something for a twin pay as you leave type room!! dont know if is is any help to anyone!!

ive just managed to book a family room at con rate for the sunday night. went to check if there was anymore and there wasnt!! but on advanced purchase they are charging £88 and £90 something for a twin pay as you leave type room!! dont know if is is any help to anyone!!

I was under the impression that you could not book family rooms under the con rate, only singles/twins/doubles.. How did u manage that, and for how much? :D

I got a family room for Fri and Sat on the con rate last week..... 4 adults it let me put in and that's what came up! So it's booked :P

All u lucky ppl with family rooms!! But if ur planning on having 4 people in the room, I'd double check that because I am 95% sure the biggest room sleeps 3 people. When I put 4 ppl into the search just now it said they don't have a suitable room type at that hotel..

Ah, well if that's the case then good for you :P I looked at the Family Guest Room description and it says 2 adults and a rollaway bed suitable for 2 small children ;) but if you's have managed to bag one that is good/cheaper weekend!!

Please don't worry about booking for Sunday night...we weren't booked in for sunday but ended up staying and just spoke to the reception desk who booked us in on the sunday and upgraded our room...and we ended up with free wine in our room. They were very accommodating! The only issue was that we had already packed and ended up unpacking the car after a last minute decision not to leave lol xxx