So what did you pick up this Year?

cargi1978

What a great Collectormania Glasgow this year!!!!

I picked up loads of signed pics- Danny John Jules, Chris Barrie, Kenny Baker and Paul Freemen from the live guests!!!

Also bought signed pics of Daniel Craig, Billy Dee Williams, James Earl Jones, Val Kilmer and Roger Moore!!!

Only bought 2 figures, a Sideshow 12" Timothy Dalton as Bond and a perfect loose Luke Bespin (a steal at £2)

All in all an amazing weekend (can only comment for Saturday as was not there Sunday!!!

See you all next year!

Ross

I got a photoshoot and a couple of autographs from Dominic Keating.

I got a couple of figures... Harry Kim (with tendrils on his face) with Species 8472, Mutant Tom Paris (complete with three mutant babies) and a Borg. I got a bunch of photos of Voyager and BSG and finally a big canvas of the 5 captains and their ships!

I got the Captains Canvas as well (Picture below), It is an excellent piece of artwork, Also picked up a few models Voyager, Enterprise A, C & E.

Also got a corgi james bond db6 with working ejector seat in very good condition.

All in, a great weekend and a great event.

Captains.jpg

Edited by Barry110

I got autographs and pictures took with Dominic Keating,Chris Barrie,Danny John Jules and Paul Freeman and autographs from Sylvester Mcoy and Paul Darrow i also got a starship enterprise,a star trek canvas with all the captains and ships,a doctor who montage picture with all the doctors,a godzilla model,a tenth doctor and frankenstien model,two horror books,a arrow prop from braveheart and a arrow prop from gladiator,a signed comic from the night is day cast and a load of old horror comics :unsure:

Hi,

We got quite a few Graded figures, some carded SW, Love boat loose and carded figures, Black hole carded and loose, lots of comics, 12" vintage C3PO and some autographs. :lol:

I noticed there was not many of the English Dealers at this one, namely Starwarsguy and Mick Spring, and quite missed too! So definately come back to Glasgow!

Very good tables and for once was spoilt for choice with all the Graded stuff there.

:D

*Edit*

I just realised :o I completely missed the auction!!!!!!!

Bad times.... :dance:

This is what happens when so much good stuff is going on and your spoilt for choice...

Edited by anniekins