GHOSTWATCH and ghost watching

Indiana

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank the four that joined me ghostbusting last night. I've made an extra new friend and I hope that some of the others did too.

We may not have seen anything conclusive but we had a bloody good laugh.

Remember the Nic Nac...but never speak of it!

Until next time!

Obi-Wan :D

June 21st I think is the next Most Haunted, but I'll keep you all updated.

Obi-Wan :wub:

June? thats ages away, we may have to have our own investigation before then, what do you think??

Quite possibly....

Obi-Wan :blush:

I have one about my b/f's mum!!

Apparently when my b/f's mum moved into a new house her friend said she wanted to come round and have a look at it.

She kept going on and on about coming round and seeing her new house but never got round to seeing it.

Then unfortunately she died.

The next day my b/f's mum said her friend followed her home from work and back to her house.

When she got home her friend came into the house and wandered all around. She then told her friend that she must go now as she had seen her new house and she must move on. And she did!! Spooky or what :headscratch:

Time for my Ghost Story me thinks.

Back in 1994/5 I was very ill, but also doing a journalism course at college. They allowed me to do a lot of my work at home as I was feeling so bad.

Anyway, my, then fiance, now wife, was at work and I was at home alone with an essay to do. When I'm writing I usually keep the television off so that I can concentrate.

This one November evening I was sat on our sofa and had the overwhelming feeling that someone was sat on our stairs watching me. Of course when I turned to look there was no one there. However I had this feeling that it was a small blonde haired child, or a labrador dog, it was around that size. (I definitely thought it was male for some reason)

I kept this to myself for a long time and then as I became more aware of the presence I felt I had to tell my wife. She went cold, and said that when she first moved into that house she had driven up in her car to park on the drive and looked into her rear view mirror and saw a little blonde haired boy staring back at her.

The other interesting thing is that in this old house, as in our new one, I had commandered a room for my Star Wars collection, and frequently we would find the Han Solo figures that were on display in the middle of the room or just inside the door, which was impossible for them to get to given that they were behind smaller figures on display that hadn't been moved or knocked over. And the funny thing is, that it was always the Han Solo statues found, never any other character.

The presence seemed to occupy the area from the base of the stairs into this back room. In the old house we only used to have an upstairs toilet. One day when using the wash basin, (above which was a mirror), my friend swore that there was someone stood behind watching him. The mirror, of course, looked back on the room where all the activity was.

That's one of the stories any way. I do have another about this same house, which might be related but I'll tell that some other time.

Obi-Wan :vader:

OMG :blink: thats really spooky, did you feel the presence was okay though, not like a bad feeling or anything?

I wasn't sure at first. When I spoke to my grandparents about it (after a long while) it seemed to know I felt slightly threatened by it and the feeling subsided. It was still there, but not as prominent.

Obi-Wan :yoda: