Latest Guest Announcement - GARETH DAVID-LLOYD

showmasters

Oh definitely going now. Going to even buy a big group photo to get them to all the main cast to sign over time hopefully *hint at me really wanting Eve Myles to attend*. Anyone know how much individual autographs cost? Also while I'm on the subject, the silver programme says exclusive convention photo, is this available to buy seerately, as I hate having my photo taken but don't want to pay an extra £57 just for the picture.

Oh definitely going now. Going to even buy a big group photo to get them to all the main cast to sign over time hopefully *hint at me really wanting Eve Myles to attend*. Anyone know how much individual autographs cost? Also while I'm on the subject, the silver programme says exclusive convention photo, is this available to buy seerately, as I hate having my photo taken but don't want to pay an extra £57 just for the picture.

The extra autographs are usually about £10 - £15 but they could be more depending on the guest and the Silver programme exclusive convention photo is of all of the weekend's guests together in one photo but attendees aren't in that photo and it's not available for standard ticket holders, I hope that helps. Oh and I might ask Gareth to sign my Girl Number 9 DVD B)

Edited by Doctor Who

The extra autographs are usually about �10 - �15 but they could be more depending on the guest and the Silver programme exclusive convention photo is of all of the weekend's guests together in one photo but attendees aren't in that photo and it's not available for standard ticket holders, I hope that helps. Oh and I might ask Gareth to sign my Girl Number 9 DVD B)

Ah yeah I didn't mean me being in the photo, but as in the only other part of the silver programme was the photo sessions so didn't want to just pay the £57 for just the convention photo when the photos sessions with the individual guests dont really appeal to me and I may want to get autographs with other guests instead.

The only way you could get a copy of the gold/silver exclusive photo would be to find someone who had a gold or silver ticket who didn't want theirs.

Yeah, unfortnately I dont know anyone else going, so I suppose if anyone is reading this and would be willing to sell theirs to me for a reasonable price, then this is my plea to let me buy it :)

Sorry, but I'm afraid selling is not allowed on the forum. If anyone offers we'd have to edit/delete the post.

It's not a problem if you find someone that voluntarily gives their photo up, but i someone is asking for money that will not work.

Why wouldn't that work?

Oh just seen the not allowed on the forum, I just mean though that if someone at the event sees me and remembers then I can talk to them about it there as opposed to on here :).

Edited by davidbrookes

The only way you could get a copy of the gold/silver exclusive photo would be to find someone who had a gold or silver ticket who didn't want theirs.

Yeah, unfortnately I dont know anyone else going, so I suppose if anyone is reading this and would be willing to sell theirs to me for a reasonable price, then this is my plea to let me buy it :)

I'm not sure if I'm going yet...but I'll decide it next week and if I have the Gold ticket - I'll give you those photos for free of course))

I'm not sure if I'm going yet...but I'll decide it next week and if I have the Gold ticket - I'll give you those photos for free of course))

Tashi, you are, quite simply, a star. I will be buying my programme this Wednesday hopefully :). You say for free, but would you accept a 12x16 photo as a thank you? Not sure if that fits in with the forum rules so will wait for a moderator to say yay or nay before we agree on something that is not allowed.

Edited by davidbrookes

Tashi, you are, quite simply, a star. I will be buying my programme this Wednesday hopefully :). You say for free, but would you accept a 12x16 photo as a thank you? Not sure if that fits in with the forum rules so will wait for a moderator to say yay or nay before we agree on something that is not allowed.

Oh, that's really nothing!:) It'd be a pleasure for me:) I can also give you all guest's photos from Hub3 (Standart package, all except one;) if you're interested;)

I surely will, but photos of what? (12x16) :)

Oh, that's really nothing!:) It'd be a pleasure for me:) I can also give you all guest's photos from Hub3 (Standart package, all except one;) if you're interested;)

Hey wouldn't say no to the extra photos but only if you're sure as you don't know me. Do you have a facebook or msn or something I can add you on, as not sure what type of links are or aren't allowed, but some external websites can't be advertised or linked to on here as the 12x16 photo can be a photo of your choice from a website I regularly buy them off of :)

This is what I love about events like this, getting to know people that you never have met before but share a similar interest in the tv programme :)

Hey wouldn't say no to the extra photos but only if you're sure as you don't know me. Do you have a facebook or msn or something I can add you on, as not sure what type of links are or aren't allowed, but some external websites can't be advertised or linked to on here as the 12x16 photo can be a photo of your choice from a website I regularly buy them off of :)

This is what I love about events like this, getting to know people that you never have met before but share a similar interest in the tv programme :)

I'm absolutely sure! I'll PM you:)

Yep, totally agree about that:)

Oops! Sorry, can't send you PM:( could you try to send me the link to your facebook account?

I'm absolutely sure! I'll PM you:)

Yep, totally agree about that:)

Oops! Sorry, can't send you PM:( could you try to send me the link to your facebook account?

That's ok :). www.facebook.com/david.brookes

Anybody else on here that is a Torchwood fan going to this event, please add me so I can get to know a few people before I go :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...