Latest Guest Announcement - LEXA DOIG

showmasters

A Lexa-llent guest B)

Admission time...I have never seen Andromeda. Oops.

Lexa-llent indeed! :D

As for Andromeda, i'm the same. But currently making my way through the 1st series. Pretty good so far.

Wait till you get to season 5 ;) (And thats not a good wink!)

But excellent guest! I do believe she is the ONLY 'main' cast member ive not yet met from SG1!

A Lexa-llent guest :smile:

Admission time...I have never seen Andromeda. Oops.

I still cant decide between this and dimensions :-(

andromeda i enjoyed the first few seasons, it could of been so much better but the potential was there, ive always liked kevin sorbo and loved the premise and the sexy ladies, but later series started to get silly or just not make sense, think i saw series 1-3, think it ran for 5? def didnt see the last series, maybe one day but form what i hear it got even more silly and lost its way?

lexa? wow she is who reopened my desire to attend chevron, i was all but booked at dimensions , now not sure

• 1 month later...

I am really upset, I will not be able to attend as I am going to be recovering from an operation. It will be impossible for me to travel and see Lexa and it has been so long since she last came to the UK. I hope you all have a good time at the convention and make sure that Lexa is well looked after.

I am really upset, I will not be able to attend as I am going to be recovering from an operation. It will be impossible for me to travel and see Lexa and it has been so long since she last came to the UK. I hope you all have a good time at the convention and make sure that Lexa is well looked after.

oh dear ... I feel sorry for you :D I just had an operation as well well 2 months ago still recovering but will be able to go if I take the wheelchair with me ... what kind of operation did you do ?

• 4 weeks later...

oh dear ... I feel sorry for you :unsure: I just had an operation as well well 2 months ago still recovering but will be able to go if I take the wheelchair with me ... what kind of operation did you do ?

I have been ill for some time with gyneae problems but it worsened over this summer, I have just been discharged from hospital and am very anemic and sore, apparently my freaky body was bleeding internally into my abdomen as well as normally. :thumbup:

I think another month and i would have been dead from loosing so much blood. :blush: Next year I will donate blood to pay it forward as I am so grateful someone donated the blood that I received. Obviously have to get better first so I am on iron supplements.

I would still love to come and see Lexa next weekend but cannot as my family would probably go ballistic. Also because I have been off work and continue to be unable to work for this year, I am worried about my money situation, ssp does not go very far.

:blink:

I miss Lexa :wub

Edited by CurlyKirsty

I hope people going will post links to any photos or videos so I can see what I missed.

Is anyone doing special surprise for Lexa linked to Andromeda fandom?

I am seriously wondering how many cats she will get after her talks last time. (She was going to be one of those mad ladies surrounded by cats when she is older as she loves cats)

Arrgghh I wish I could come! :unsure: Angry at my stupid body for going screwy and being so tired and ill. :thumbup::blush: