Latest Guest Announcement - LEXA DOIG

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that Lexa Doig will be joining us for Chevron 7.5! :dance:

Lexa played the recurring role of Dr Carolyn Lam in Seasons 9 and 10 of Stargate SG-1. She is also married to Michael Shanks! :P

Many of you will also know Lexa from her role in Andromeda as the artificial intelligence of the title ship in dual roles - as seen on viewscreens or holograms, and a separate android avatar called Rommie.

Bringing her career right up to date, Lexa can currently be seen in the hit tv re-make of V as Dr Leah Pearlman.

We are very pleased that Lexa will be joining us for a rare UK appearance. :poki:

stargate_lexa_doig_2_2.jpg

250px-Lexa_Doig.jpg

stargate_lexa_doig_2_1.jpg

Lexa-Doig.jpg

you guys are taking the smeg, same time as dimensions :-( this isnt fair at all, disgracefull it clashes with dimensions, massive dilema now for me

excellent announcemnet, really was hoping for her well before i saw dimensions line up. now im jelous and upset lol

Edited by timelord81r

WOW!!!!! :D

That is... insane! Awesome! Wow... Yeah. Little gobsmacked by this announcement!

Great to have both hubbie and wife at the same event.

On an unrelated note, what's the last picture about?! I spot a New Jersey Devils logo at the bottom left! Shanks wouldn't be thrilled with that given he's a Canucks fan! :D

Edited by pamela86