Sign in to follow this  
Hils

No Misha but a good cause

A very good cause, definitely worthy of support. I love how awesome Misha is to do this. :D

To be honest I'm kinda glad he can't attend seeing as I can't either :D but seriously this campaign actually proves he's a real life angel :o (if ever they existed) ...aww bless him, I'm totally donating even though I'm kinda broke.

Edited by Touchstone

in IN :D

im so donating :o

- itll only be like 5/10pounds *wish is shameful considering :clap: *

but i want to do something so there i is, i know its not much but everything help right :dance:

I was talking to someone on facebook and she suggested a collection at the con, that'd be pretty cool I think :)

I've said it before, I'll say it again, he really is one of a kind :)

Awwwww dangnabbit Misha T-T Making me tear up T-T TheRandomAct is awesome. I wish I had some money... After the con... when I'm back at uni, I'll have money...

Edited by Meimi132

such and awesome cause from a real angel

donated and think a collection or at least a few 'random acts' at the con would be amazing! i'm sure Misha would fully support it too!

I was actually thinking of doing a couple of things to raise some money over Roadhouse weekend but I'll need to get in touch with Showmasters first and see if it's okay.

Watch this space

I haven't donated yet (insufficient funds) but I definitely will do in a few weeks. If there is a collection of some sort at Roadhouse, I'll definitely donate. It's a great idea :D

I've contacted Showmasters about the possibility of doing a collection over the convention weekend. I've also got a signed poster that I won a while back that I've offered to auction off for Misha's charity too.

Just waiting for a reply :)

Hils

I've contacted Showmasters about the possibility of doing a collection over the convention weekend. I've also got a signed poster that I won a while back that I've offered to auction off for Misha's charity too.

Just waiting for a reply :)

Hils

That sounds really cool.

Misha is a super guy and i hope he does well. i wish i could be there to dip to the collection if there was one!

Have you guys been over to the Random Acts forum? I think Showmasters have received a few emails - great minds think alike and it would be great if there was a load of activity!

Me and some friends asked about a Guess the Name of the Pony Game and a lucky dip to take place at the Saturday party to raise money