No Misha but a good cause

Hils

To be honest I'm kinda glad he can't attend seeing as I can't either :D but seriously this campaign actually proves he's a real life angel :o (if ever they existed) ...aww bless him, I'm totally donating even though I'm kinda broke.

Edited by Touchstone

Awwwww dangnabbit Misha T-T Making me tear up T-T TheRandomAct is awesome. I wish I had some money... After the con... when I'm back at uni, I'll have money...

Edited by Meimi132

I've contacted Showmasters about the possibility of doing a collection over the convention weekend. I've also got a signed poster that I won a while back that I've offered to auction off for Misha's charity too.

Just waiting for a reply :)

Hils

I've contacted Showmasters about the possibility of doing a collection over the convention weekend. I've also got a signed poster that I won a while back that I've offered to auction off for Misha's charity too.

Just waiting for a reply :)

Hils

That sounds really cool.

Have you guys been over to the Random Acts forum? I think Showmasters have received a few emails - great minds think alike and it would be great if there was a load of activity!

Me and some friends asked about a Guess the Name of the Pony Game and a lucky dip to take place at the Saturday party to raise money