Post your photo time?!

pamela86

Much obliged for the kind words SoullesS and I've sent a friend request on Facebook (( I saw you used two of my pictures in your gallery and again, much obliged )). Hope you dont mind me saying but your costume was quite epic =D.

Awesome pictures by the way ann+sara+emma+dani, I actually got a picture of yourself in you're awesome Donna Noble costume but alas, it's quite blurry so I didnt upload it and I must agree, quite possibly one of the best con's i've attened in a long time C:

Haha, thanks sunspots. On occasion I do add other peoples photos to my albums, I normally don't get that many photographs with the recording of videos, so I have to use other peoples photos to preserve the memories of each big event. ^u^

I should have added you over facebook now sunspots, make sure to keep in touch ^u^b

Hey folks, just a small gallery up this year. I was stuck following the Star Wars characters as my duties for the weekend (With very small doses of escapism as the Ring Wraith on Saturday and Kick Ass on Sunday)

Anyway, click through here, or the image below to see the gallery.

banner_cmg.png

*[Note to mods, I'm not advertising anything, or offering anything for sale, just linking a gallery, please don't just blindly delete my post]

Hi was going to post some pics, but don't have a clue how I'm not able to? :unsure:

Help please?

Fantastic pics guys, really cool!

:poki:

Thank you David x

Ive uploaded to photobucket, so what link do I use to post here? Sorry to be a pain x

Is it the image link?

:unsure:

Photos from Day 2 added to the end of my facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1998...mp;l=76803bfcd3

Today was sooooo much better than yesterday I found.

The guests were a bit more relaxed and chattier. My highlight was getting Danny to wear the Cat jacket! Which he apparantly wore for the rest of the day afterwards!

Did anyone get a decent photo of Dominic gatecrashing the Dwarf talk?! Was too busy laughing to get a half decent shot!

I agree, I have one, but it's rubbish. If someone could show me were I could find one that'd be great.