Small helping of humble pie

AmbersKnight

Okay, I was at the event today and I must admit, I was wrong on how busy it would be. I was expecting a poor showing and was pleasantly surprised to see a very good turn out for the event. So I was wrong and happily so.

I still believe an A-list heavy hitter would consolidate that success but this year's success is something to build on which I am quite happy about :)

I was in good and early, and it was quite busy from the off, and just it kept building. Saw Jason running about, and he looked busy so I didn't say anything to him. Would have congratulated him on another sterling job if I had.

All the guests I spoke to were awsome! Everyone of them were so nice and polite, and they all were on top form.

It was a lot busier than when I was there in 2008! You could barely get a seat at the red dwarf talk! Good for being busy, bad coz I couldn't hear a word I was so far away!

We kinda underestimated just how busy the talk was going to be! Luckily we found 3 seats together after a tough round of human Tetris...