Gold Passes

Charmer

I can't decide and want to get a ticket by the end of the day. Who here has one? Are the photoshoots free with one? Also, what exactly happens in the drinks with the guests after the opening ceremony?

Thanks for any help in advance!

• Moderators

You'll get everything included in the other passes too, plus the extra Gold things. So in total you'll get:

Registration pack/Goody pack

Access to 3 parties over the weekend

Access to all talks over the days of the event

1 free autograph from each of the guests.

Fan fiction competitions

Auction

1 professional photo shoot with each individual guest taking part in shoots

1 exclusive convention photo featuring all of the guests attending

VIP drinks reception

Priority seating at all the talks

Exclusive T-shirt

Exclusive "Muggle Mayhem" mug

And the group photo shoot depending on if you're staying at the Park Inn etc, but those details are in the relevant pinned topic.

I'm sure someone who went to a previous reception can share their experience :smile:

Edited by DavidB

• Showmasters Admin

The gold pass reception - You get free drinks and the guests mingle with the attendees. At a small event like MM2 you'll get quite a bit of time with the guests as the guest to attendee ratio will be quite low.

If you'd like a photo/autograph from all guests, yes deffo go for gold, I think at an evnt like this, which seems to be a bit smaller than some cons it's so worth it! I took it for the drink's reception as I was hoping for a minute or two with guests an it appears it will be worth it reading David's and too tall's messages above so i'd say go for gold :-D

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Don't worry, I have been to Cons on my own before but never stayed alone for long. I am sure there will be a lot of nice people at MM2, but you are more than welcome to hang with my mate from Germany and myself if you want to, just speak to me. I may act in character as an arrogant git, but ooc I am quite nice really... cynical and sarcastic but nice and my mate is very easy going too... can't miss us... I'll be mostly Draco (even I do have two other cosplays planned to show but may be all four I'll do at some stage and my mate be mosly Pansy but also two others to fit with mine.  Sorry not giving more away here). Can check my deviantart if you want or my website to recognise me :0) http://xdracomalfoyx.deviantart.com  

As long as you alwys refer to me as male, may I be in or out of cosplay we'll be grand LOL

Looking forward seeing you there Charmer :0) 

Edited again becuse of too many typos - I am soooo rubbish at typing on the phone LOL

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Don't worry, I have been to Cons on my own before but never stayed alone for long. I am sure there will be a lot of nice people at MM2, but you are more than welcome to hang with my mate from Germany and myself if you want to, just speak to me. I may act in character as an arrogant git, but ooc I am quite nice really... cynical and sarcastic but nice and my mate is very easy going too... can't miss us... I'll be mostly Draco (even I do have two other cosplays planned to show but may be all four I'll do at some stage and my mate be mosly Pansy but also two others to fit with mine.  Sorry not giving more away here). Can check my deviantart if you want or my website to recognise me :0) http://xdracomalfoyx.deviantart.com  

As long as you alwys refer to me as male, may I be in or out of cosplay we'll be grand LOL

Looking forward seeing you there Charmer :0) 

Edited again becuse of too many typos - I am soooo rubbish at typing on the phone LOL

Thanks for that. Have orded me a Gold Pass now. It's my first ever Gold for a weekender and only my second one over all. Can't wait! Will check out the link at home as Deviantart is blocked at work. Will keep an eye out for you and your friend.

It shall sure be fun Charmer, and no worries. I can't use the internet at work at all, using my phone LOL.... at this job anyway... soon I shall be back in my usual "on the road" stuff and do as I please. I shall see you there :0)

The gold pass reception - You get free drinks and the guests mingle with the attendees. At a small event like MM2 you'll get quite a bit of time with the guests as the guest to attendee ratio will be quite low.

Lol. I was Gold at Muggle Mayem 1 (only time I've been gold) and there were about 6 of us at the reception and 3 guests so we got a LOT of time. I imagine the ratios not going to be quite that small this time but any one with a Gold will still probably get a good natter. ^^

Lol. I was Gold at Muggle Mayem 1 (only time I've been gold) and there were about 6 of us at the reception and 3 guests so we got a LOT of time. I imagine the ratios not going to be quite that small this time but any one with a Gold will still probably get a good natter. ^^

That's why I splashed out for the gold pass. I don't usually go for photoshoots, and we get one free autograph anyway, but I have been to a lot of similar receptions at other cons and do enjoy meeting the guests in a smaller group.