Come on people, who is uber excited!?

i_am_your_angel_of_music

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i should say my packing is basically my outfits for the parties, PJs and then a pile of tops and tees next to my bags and 4 cans of store brand red bulls and cereal bars.

day wear is so hard to pick cause you want comfort for sitting around in during the talks but also considering how you'll look in the photos (well i do anyway just to be sure i don't wear a tee that makes me look drained of any colour. haha)

i always take too many clothes cause i change my mind so many times in the mornings that i need some choice to play around with!

My mum is helping me with the packing tomorrow. I have all my party things in a pile ready to throw in the case, and my wash bag is ready to go in as well.

For the days I've got two SPN t-shirts, plus a pair of jeans, and some 'Daisy Dukes' to wear with leggings.

The main space drain in my case is shoes! I'm seriously considering taking four or five pairs just so that I have options. =D

sounds good! i have my evening outfits in a rucksac and the wings next to them and then mainly tee's and jeans for the weekend with a man's plaid shirt/jacket thing for comfort.

wash bag is last thing to be packed in the morning.