Come on people, who is uber excited!?

i_am_your_angel_of_music

I'm excited about a weekend away from work :lol: .

It'll be nice to meet Chad and Rob again, and I'm looking forward to meeting Sam and Mark. I wouldn't say I'm mega excited, but I'm sure I will be once I get there. I don't tend to do excitement until the last minute. I'm currently in the process of buying drinks for me and my friend to have our own little party in our room, while playing our own SN drinking game - just like we did at the last con we went to. Makes us antisocial by not going to the parties, but then we're not really 'people' people :D .

I'll be drinking in my room as well but that's only when I'll be getting ready to party! Lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still quite underwelmed with this show at the moment - was hoping for more than four guests. Heres hoping for last minute guests

That's how I'm feeling, I'm excited don't get me wrong and it's still going to be a fantastic weekend but I always thought there'd be more guests. I think I'm gonna wait for the line-up to be confirmed before I book for Roadhouse 2 if there's one, usually I just book as soon as they go on sale but it's a lot of money, especially when there isn't a major main cast member. Ah well, I still can't wait but yeah, I'm hoping we get at least one more guest even though I don't think it's likely. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

I don't think ticket sales were ever going really well were they? I always thought that if they were, they would have announced more guests, a lot earlier. Just looking at the ticket number thread, it would confirm the sales aren't great.

im not sure tbh! and yeah i do mirror everything u guys say, of course it would be better with more guests or a headliner...

but for their first SPN con they have done well to get who they have and i for one am really looking forward to it :P

i've been to a lot of cons over the past 9 years and this will be my first SPN convention and im jst excited about every bit!! haha :D

I don't think ticket sales were ever going really well were they? I always thought that if they were, they would have announced more guests, a lot earlier. Just looking at the ticket number thread, it would confirm the sales aren't great.

Showmasters made this thread here in December saying that ticket sales were going really well but I suppose sales this year musn't have been too good, most people must have bought theirs before Christmas which is a shame but yeah, I thought ticket sales were going really well until the post your ticket number thread. It's still better than some events though. :o

but for their first SPN con they have done well to get who they have and i for one am really looking forward to it :D i've been to a lot of cons over the past 9 years and this will be my first SPN convention and im jst excited about every bit!! haha :P

Yeah, that's true and ah, it's my first Supernatural convention too. I've only ever been to Doctor Who and Torchwood conventions before so it'll be interesting to see how it's different. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

By my calculations only about 260 tickets sold ? So it's slowed right down at some point, I'm looking forward to this as iv done other spn con's and there to manic so I wouldn't want to do them again. Sm me con's are always amazingly organised in comparison. I'm still super exited about this con would have liked 6 guests but in happy with what we have even if my silver is looking like a waist of money again :(

Yeah I'm feeling that maybe silver wasn't worth the money, as it would have been cheaper to buy a standard ticket, and bought the photo ops seperately. Esp since there's not many people attending, so it's not like you really need reserved seating to sit near the front or anything. As a first ME event, I kinda wish I'd saved a bit of money and gone standard.

Yeah I'm feeling that maybe silver wasn't worth the money, as it would have been cheaper to buy a standard ticket, and bought the photo ops seperately. Esp since there's not many people attending, so it's not like you really need reserved seating to sit near the front or anything. As a first ME event, I kinda wish I'd saved a bit of money and gone standard.

I'm beginning to feel the same. I bought gold but don't think it was worth it. I should have bough the photoshoots separately as well as it would have been cheaper.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

My Supernatural music playlist has tripled in the last week and is on constant play on my iPod just to keep my buzz going.

EEEEEE! also i've sorta started packing. No one at my house has any interest in SPN so i'm looking forward to seeing all the other fans that will get the insider jokes. i.e. when i say bitch; you say .....

JERK!

I want to pack too but haven't decided on my daytime outfits yet! I better get a move on lol.

have a cookie for being the 1st to say jerk!

also i should say my packing is basically my outfits for the parties, PJs and then a pile of tops and tees next to my bags and 4 cans of store brand red bulls and cereal bars.

day wear is so hard to pick cause you want comfort for sitting around in during the talks but also considering how you'll look in the photos (well i do anyway just to be sure i don't wear a tee that makes me look drained of any colour. haha)

i always take too many clothes cause i change my mind so many times in the mornings that i need some choice to play around with!

also i should say my packing is basically my outfits for the parties, PJs and then a pile of tops and tees next to my bags and 4 cans of store brand red bulls and cereal bars.

day wear is so hard to pick cause you want comfort for sitting around in during the talks but also considering how you'll look in the photos (well i do anyway just to be sure i don't wear a tee that makes me look drained of any colour. haha)

i always take too many clothes cause i change my mind so many times in the mornings that i need some choice to play around with!

My mum is helping me with the packing tomorrow. I have all my party things in a pile ready to throw in the case, and my wash bag is ready to go in as well.

For the days I've got two SPN t-shirts, plus a pair of jeans, and some 'Daisy Dukes' to wear with leggings.

The main space drain in my case is shoes! I'm seriously considering taking four or five pairs just so that I have options. =D

I'm gonna take a couple of pairs of jeans and probably every top I own! I wanna be comfy as well but yeah deffo thinking bout what I'll look like in photos.

In my case I'm taking some vodka, coke, bottles of water and breakfast snacks in case I don't have time to eat...all the essentials!

Edited by TeamAckles