Come on people, who is uber excited!?

i_am_your_angel_of_music

Just thought id start a general thread for the final two weeks in the run up to Roadhouse!!!

So whose excited??

what are you most looking forward to on the weekend?

Have you been doing / or going to do anything to get you in the mood for the con?

;)

I'm mega excited! really can't wait, i'm most looking forward to getting big hugs off Rob and Chad ;)

and im gonna throw all my SPN related songs that are on my i-pod into one massive playlist and blast it in the car all the way down to brum!!! :D;)

Also currently watching SPN from the start....again, haha! up to season 4 so hopefully ill manage the lot before the con!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im far too excited considering we've still got two weeks to wait, my case is sat next to my PC waiting to be packed lol Plus its the first time iv gone Gold so i cant wait for the drinks reception ;)

I cant wait to meet Samantha Ferris! She's such an uber awesome guest ;)

I'm so excited!! Plus, I got my Supernatural tattoo finished today, so I'm in a Supernatural mood ;) (Have piccies up on facebook if anyone wants to see, the link is in my sig)

I can't wait to meet all of the guests, and the parties are going to be so much fun!!

Been watching the past seasons again as well ;)

Edited by Laurenx

Well, I'm excited enough to have been maintaining the countdown most days. ;)

I'm just looking forward to immersing myself in the whole experience, I think. Guests, parties, meeting folks. I'm so glad ME is throwing this event and I really hope enough tickets have been sold to justify another one!

I'm excited about a weekend away from work :YAHOO: .

It'll be nice to meet Chad and Rob again, and I'm looking forward to meeting Sam and Mark. I wouldn't say I'm mega excited, but I'm sure I will be once I get there. I don't tend to do excitement until the last minute. I'm currently in the process of buying drinks for me and my friend to have our own little party in our room, while playing our own SN drinking game - just like we did at the last con we went to. Makes us antisocial by not going to the parties, but then we're not really 'people' people :D .

I am looking forward to meeting Samantha and Chad, however, am slightly disappointed that we have none of the 4 main cast and only 4 guests.

Hopefully more guests will be announced but this event is very close indeed.

I think thats more due to unfortunate timing, with them filming season 6 at the moment.

But i do agree, another guest would be nice!! but as we are always told..they do always look for guests right up till the event itself, so you never know! :smile:

Being my first con, i'm excited about everything, I'm now checking these forums several times a day rather than a couple of times a week!

I think most excited about getting to meet Samantha & Rob, although just seeing how everything works is excitment enough!

I have a couple of *cough* unofficial soundtracks for S1 & S2 and I'm listening to those everyday to/from work :)

i soooo looking forward to this event!

gonna start me epic SPN rewatch on Sunday and i've pratically finished making my costume/outfit for the Saturday night party!

just gotta get my hair dun and squee about 50,000 times and then i'll be ready

I will be hyper the week before. I kinda store up the hyper before cons it seems... never too excited/hyper/flail-y too far in advance XD I will be the week of the con. Will get veeeerrrry twitchy waiting XD

I am beyond uber excited-

I almost wasn't coming.

It was a noway nohow and I was miserable!

But then, a miracle and now

I AM SO HAPPY

Bouncy even

I'm coming, trains booked and everything!

See everyone there

O and I'm already packed- had it done about 20 mins after I found out I could go