Cosplay ideas

mr_jason_smith

So, have already started thinking about cosplay for next year. Not sure if it'll fit in with any of the themed parties, but I reckon this guy deserves another outing:-

Sheriff-andy-bellefleur.jpg

Some nice badge work stuff to work on for that one! Plus I get to reuse the armcast and get it signed again.

I also had some requests for Bubba at Bitten. I've done Elvis before:-

2063116780_1b2decd597_z.jpg

Add some zombie makeup, dead cat & blood and bingo?

Anyone else out there thinking of ideas for next year yet?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right you should be Bubba!!!! Loved your Andy Bellefleur and you can now be a Sheriff ;)

I have been trying to come up with an original idea and it's hard, plus not knowing the themes yet, grrr! :o I just had a smidgen of an idea...can't share yet though hehe.

I will stick at being Sookeh in many different outfits I think :)

I already have my Sookie Merlotte's outfit & my Sookie Fangtasia shirt outfit.

I'm waiting for the actual dress she wears in season 3 to arrive from america - still don't know how much weight I'm going to have to lose to fit into it!!

OMG! My Sookie dress arrived. It's *amaaaazing* and it fits!!!! :dance::D:D

Just need to get my shoes to go with it now, and thanks to the AWESOME Audrey Fisher :dance: - I know exactly what I need to get.

(Yes I did fangirl for hours after she e-mailed me!!!!)

:D:dance::dance:

OMG! My Sookie dress arrived. It's *amaaaazing* and it fits!!!! :D:D:D

Just need to get my shoes to go with it now, and thanks to the AWESOME Audrey Fisher :wub: - I know exactly what I need to get.

:o:clap::dance:

Thats fantastic! Im so glad it fits! Tweet a photo :D

Just need to get my shoes to go with it now, and thanks to the AWESOME Audrey Fisher :wub: - I know exactly what I need to get.

:o:clap::dance:

Thats fantastic! Im so glad it fits! Tweet a photo :D

I twitpiced it yesterday but I guess most people missed it as noone commented.

Asda didn't have the slippers gah! Will order them on the website.

Just need to get my shoes to go with it now, and thanks to the AWESOME Audrey Fisher :D - I know exactly what I need to get.

:dance::D:clap:

Thats fantastic! Im so glad it fits! Tweet a photo :o

I twitpiced it yesterday but I guess most people missed it as noone commented.

Asda didn't have the slippers gah! Will order them on the website.

Iv got my new phone/tariff and only got 500 MB data so im testing what i can and cant use . . . havent got a twitter app yet just in case :wub:

Asda/Tesco are rubbish at actually getting most of their online stock into store :D

I've spotted an outfit on season 3 that I have gone "PERFECT!" too, so I've set myself up for about 6 months of hand sewing, so I'm starting next week when I've got some materials to work with. I'll be doing it from scratch - I know what i want it to look like and I'll be extreamly miffed if it doesn't work! lol

I'll be doing some sketches this week to get a general idea of what I'm working towards.

It's been a while since I've done a costume from scratch. :dance:

This should be interesting...... :o

:D !

I've spotted an outfit on season 3 that I have gone "PERFECT!" too, so I've set myself up for about 6 months of hand sewing, so I'm starting next week when I've got some materials to work with. I'll be doing it from scratch - I know what i want it to look like and I'll be extreamly miffed if it doesn't work! lol

I'll be doing some sketches this week to get a general idea of what I'm working towards.

It's been a while since I've done a costume from scratch. :o

This should be interesting...... :D

:help: !

Which outfit??

It's been a while since I've done a costume from scratch. :P

This should be interesting...... :dance:

Which outfit??

Not telling! lol :poki:

It's been a while since I've done a costume from scratch. :P

This should be interesting...... :dance:

Which outfit??

Not telling! lol :poki:

aw ok :)

I think I've decided on another Sookie outfit which I'll no doubtedly have to make from scratch too - I can now that mum's just bought a sewing machine! :) just glad that I've got nearly a year as I'm not sure where to start!!

Heulwen, what's your twitter? I want to peek at your dress!

https://twitter.com/cwtch/status/21741967226

Lovely dress!!

I'll be cosplaying Arlene, sure i'll still have red hair then!

I am so excited for this, was absolutely gutted when I got obsessed with TB and realised I'd booked my summer hols the same weekend as Bitten :D but next years hol is being planned around this!!! :D