Meet up on the Friday!

fran cullen

I am going alone and getting to the hotel just after 2ish. So what is happening about the meet up at the bar?

cap

Are you going up by train? Cos if you are I'll be getting in about 1:30/2 ish as well. Maybe we could meet at the station and head over to the hotel together?

In fact, anyone else going by train and getting in at the same time?

C

x

I am going alone and getting to the hotel just after 2ish. So what is happening about the meet up at the bar?

cap

Are you going up by train? Cos if you are I'll be getting in about 1:30/2 ish as well. Maybe we could meet at the station and head over to the hotel together?

C

x

Yer my train from London Euston is leaving at 12:43 and I am getting in to Birmingham International at 13:53.

cap

C

x

Yer my train from London Euston is leaving at 12:43 and I am getting in to Birmingham International at 13:53.

cap

I think you're on the train after mine. =/

But by the time I've found my way around everyone else will probably have gotten to the hotel and checked in already =D

C

x

C

x

cap

I think you're on the train after mine. =/

But by the time I've found my way around everyone else will probably have gotten to the hotel and checked in already =D

C

x

LOL, isn't that always the way?

If you want to wait at the train station, we could meet up and I can take you to the hotel? I have been there a number of times before for other cons so I know my way very well.

I shall do away with quoting cos it's confusing me. =D

I may well end up lingering for a while, I do rather get confused easily.

lol

okay, quote tips:

before you reply

click on the quote box of the persons reply you want to quote

then click reply and type as normal - BUT type after the quote (hit return a couple of times after the quote to be sure if you want to)

OR

type [ quote] (without the space) at the start of the sentence you want to be a quote and [/ quote] (without the space) at the end ;)