The seed of chucky

jaymalfoy

yeeeey im all excited cos bride o chuckys my favourite film ever, its hilarious.....and childs play is one really well known film......so i was just letting you know about seed o chucky being released halloween this year, but i think thats in america so......also, let me know what you think of the childs play films, and also bride, and what you think seed will be like.....it'll be good to get some different views on this :D

• Moderators

well, as ya know, I'm a fan of the Bride :headscratch: and I thought Child's Play was cool, just cuz it was something different ... the other two weren't exactly very exciting, but Bride reinvented it a bit! So that was enjoyable .. I hope Seed will be cool too :P

no no not his killer sperm hehehehe that would be scaaaaaaaaaarY! i wonder if theyre gonna go for the horror aspect like childsplay, or the bloody hysterically funny side like bride....(yes that rhymes :D), or a mix of both? i cant decide which i would prefer.....

• Moderators

hmmm i'd guess they'll make it more like Bride cuz that was pretty successful (obviously, or they wudnt make a sequel I guess ...) and I don't think people would take Chucky that seriously as a 'scary' character I spose ...