What messages did people get on autographs?

Charmer

She didnt write it down, but when I went to get Kristins, she decided my name sounded like an antideppresant,

and decided it was pronounced Rhi-ani-dad

then she said

"They should totally make it as an anti-depressant, because with a Rhi-ani-dad, you'd never be sad"

:WINCE:

Awwh. Gotta love Kristin. Oh! I found a note on my mini-Pam one's back. For my father.

"Clive, you DARE steal this, I will eat you."

I'm now laughing my backside off.

Edited by Ros Sawyer

She didnt write it down, but when I went to get Kristins, she decided my name sounded like an antideppresant,

then she said

"They should totally make it as an anti-depressant, because with a Rhi-ani-dad, you'd never be sad"

:D

Awwh. Gotta love Kristin. Oh! I found a note on my mini-Pam one's back. For my father.

Unless he takes it as an invitation........ ;):D

then she said

Unless he takes it as an invitation........ ;):blink:

You know I'mma tell her you said that... right?

then she said

Unless he takes it as an invitation........ ;):blink:

LOL. Go for it. I'm sure she'll laugh. She has a cracking sense of humour.

then she said

Unless he takes it as an invitation........ ;):YAHOO:

LOL. Go for it. I'm sure she'll laugh. She has a cracking sense of humour.

I know. She cracked me up on the first night. She'd just hugged a dude I got to know that night and well... she just looked at me and one word escaped me.. 'Hug?' I think she found it cute but all she said was 'Uhm, DUH?'

I cracked up waaay too much around her. (I have a VERY dirty sense of humor and she just kept hitting it)

I just asked for pure and simple autographs because it was on my True Blood canvas and I wanted it simple neat and plain. However, I reeeeally wish Id asked Todd to do his in silver and bigger, I didnt realise he was going to do it so tiny and in black :thumbup: Can hardly see it, bless him!