GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

Abitmax apparently wants to meet up with someone, who I presume abitmax can only contact via this forum but abitmax doesn't want to post their contact details on here. Seems they are asking if they can obtain contact details for the person they wish to meet up with through Showmasters so they can arrange their meeting offline.

As for the Le Carre part, I'm not sure which of his books you have been reading but I can't recall red carnations featuring in many of them (although maybe Roddy Martindale had a fondness for such arrangements given his implied leanings!)

To be honest I was thinking more of Del Boy meeting Raquel for the first time under the clock at Waterloo station!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abitmax apparently wants to meet up with someone, who I presume abitmax can only contact via this forum but abitmax doesn't want to post their contact details on here. Seems they are asking if they can obtain contact details for the person they wish to meet up with through Showmasters so they can arrange their meeting offline.

Thats correct! As you can no longer send someone an email direct via the Forum. Hadn't realised this would generate so many childish replies was I just hoping to get a reply from the Forum Administrators.

Edited by abitmax

Hi Abitmax.

I am not sure how the personal details bit would work as people often set their forum names etc as an alias to protect their identity, so I doubt SM would give out personal details.

Unfortunately, the only way a moderator could help would be to offer our personal details on here too.

A lot of times I have seen forum members trying to contact each other, they have started a thread FAO that person and arrange something that way. ie meet at reg desk at a certain time etc. Probably hence the jokes about a red carnation.

I can remember similar ways of trying to meet up with people at cons, but we just used our forum names on badges ;)

You can also delete the thread yourself when you have sorted everything out.

Edited by Rhianydd

Photoshoot and lecture schedule along with options to buy in the shop, should hopefully be fuly updated later today

Cheers

Paul

Hello Paul,

can`t wait for the update of the photoshoot schedule and the occasion for booking photoshoots with further guests.

Best

Helmut

depends which grade of ticket you got.

I guess its upo to you which day you go, just like if you go for the deluxe pass, then you get 1 shoot per guest. If they do 2 shoots, and u want both.. then i guess you'd get the first free.. and pay for second..

yer im deluxe, and bought an edgar mitchell lecture ticket. but he is doing a lecture both days so how would they know for numbers when it sold out? what if i decide to go sunday and its sold out but sat was plenty of space is what i was concerned about.

Edited by timelord81r

The price list on the front page is now showing £40 as well so it looks like that is the correct price.

I can understand the pricing for this one, they would both probably be around £20 each for an individual shot so to make it worth their while they probably have to price it accordingly. In reality I was more surprised when the initial price of £30 was put up!

I just hope this sets a trend and we can have a few more joint astronaut photoshoots in the future!