GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

Thanks for your response Dave.

I was hoping in vain that there might be some schedules available early but it is perfectly understandable that you might leave it closer to all guests being announced (and I have no problem with more guests!!!). I think I will take the safe option and stay for two days - really don't want to miss some of the lectures by picking the wrong day!

I appreciate getting your quick answer because at least now having that knowledge I can make a decision.

See you there :unsure:

Elaine

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the main website be updated to show the where the event is taking place

http://www.collectormania.com/

We were looking forward to the event but can't make the distance now and have lost the cost of our accomodation in Birmingham

But this show is http://www.autographica.co.uk/

Thanks TT

I know, but we often access all pages throught the collectormania homepage (as it has links to all events) and it is clearly wrong. My wife booked it as a surprise and I only found out recently.

Also, we went to an autographica in Birmingham recently and she trusted the information on the main website

Edited by steevofromglasgow

• Showmasters Admin

We were looking forward to the event but can't make the distance now and have lost the cost of our accomodation in Birmingham

Thanks TT

I know, but we often access all pages throught the collectormania homepage (as it has links to all events) and it is clearly wrong. My wife booked it as a surprise and I only found out recently.

Also, we went to an autographica in Birmingham recently and she trusted the information on the main website

I have to agree with DB. The Autographica link doesn't work for me on the CM.com page but it definitly says Thistle London.

I can't see anything in relation to Birmingham on that page?

its since been amended. when the original poster mentioned it i looked, was it last week? I forget. but it did have all the A16 info but saying birmgham

the collage page as it where usually isnt the most u0pto date, or at least not till recently, when I started getting into cons last summer it still had banners from 2005 events or around that time anyway.

I always go straight to the specific event page myself or here on the forum. but of late it seemed to be upto date aside this A16 typo

Edited by timelord81r

Thanks guys

I just cleared out the cache on my browser and it nows says London.

It was definitely saying Birmingham last week - I put a note about it in a separate thread but didn't see a reply and my browser was showing Birmingham today.

We're still going to try and attend, but it's looking difficult at the mo.

Grateful for the replies.

Hi There

As a rule we do not finalise the timings until the last minute.

This is because we have to wait until all our guests have been announced.

If a guest is listed as being there both days, then they will do a photoshoot each day.

Most photoshoots are over by around 3.30pm.

We try and keep everyone updated as soon as we have information.

Dave Phillips

if for example tanya roberts is there both days and doing shoots both days does that mean my deluxe pass will get me a photo from her both days? :o:firedevil:

Thanks TT

I have to agree with DB. The Autographica link doesn't work for me on the CM.com page but it definitly says Thistle London.

It's saying Thistle london now but up to last week it was Birmingham.Somebody spotted the mistake but hasn't owned up to changing it. No problem for me but don't forget some people have to arrange trips months in advance because of work.A venue can make all the differance and unlike some people who seem to spend their entire life on this forum others like me only check it once in a few months.Wrong info can lose you custom.

• Showmasters Admin

It's saying Thistle london now but up to last week it was Birmingham.Somebody spotted the mistake but hasn't owned up to changing it. No problem for me but don't forget some people have to arrange trips months in advance because of work.A venue can make all the differance and unlike some people who seem to spend their entire life on this forum others like me only check it once in a few months.Wrong info can lose you custom.

It was far from a huge mistake. When the event was announced at the the last show it was announced as London. When the event was put up on the fourm it was clear it was London. When the A16 website went up in was for London. There now appears to have been one "banner" on the CM.com page that got missed. I personally have never taken the details of a show from a banner. I have always gone to either th emain website or the forum.

I honestly don't see this mistake having made that much of a difference to the number of attendee.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

I would suggest that if such a thing is noticed on the site, then it's not just brought up in the middle of some random topic on here. It could quite easily be missed.

Not sure if who originally noticed it emailed in to the webmaster as well as posting, but I didn't notice the original post myself, and looking back it does seem to be in an existing topic.

• Showmasters Admin

The main site says the event is 24th-26th Sept (Fri-Sun) but here it says guests will be there "both" days, which is right?

Both are right.

As yahweh70 said th show starts on Friday, you can register, and there is the Diamond pass holders drinks party, but all the signings and photo shoots take place on Saturday and Sunday (the reason for the BOTH).

AL WORDEN ......................................... BOTH............................ £40 PHOTO SHOOT £15

ALEXEI LEONOV .................................. TBC .............................. TBC

BOB ANDERSON ....................................BOTH ............................£10

BRUCE MELNICK ...................................BOTH ............................£20 PHOTO SHOOY £15

CHARLENE TILTON ................................BOTH ............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £15

COLIN COLE ........................................ BOTH .............................. £10

EDGAR MITCHELL.................................BOTH..............................£70 PHOTO SHOOT £25

EDWARD HARDWICKE .......................... SUN.............................. £10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

FRANCESCA TU ..................................... BOTH ........................... £10

IAN LAVENDER ..................................... SUN ..............................£10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

KEITH BARRON ................................... SUN.................................£10

KENNY BAKER ...................................... SUN ..............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £10

LYNDA GRAY ........................................BOTH .............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £15

NICHOLAS PARSONS ......................... SAT ...............................£10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

NICK BRIMBLE ..................................... SAT ...............................£10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

PAPILLION SOO SOO ..........................SAT ...............................£10

RICHARD ROUNDTREE ...................... BOTH .............................£20 PHOTO SHOOT £20

ROBERT WATTS ................................... BOTH .............................£10

SYLVIA ANDERSON ............................. TBC .............................. £10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

SHEILA WHITE ......................................SAT .............................£10

SYLVIA SYMS .....................................TBC ..............................£10

TANYA ROBERTS .................................BOTH .............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £15

TOM STAFFORD ................................... BOTH ...........................£120 first sig £100 for extra ones mission completions extra

TRICIA MULLER ................................... SAT ..............................£10

NINA MUSCHALLIK................................SAT.................................£10

CATHERINE RABETT..............................SAT.................................£10

BOND GIRL PHOTO SHOOT ........... SAT ................................ £25 (MIN 4 GIRLS)

LECTURES

BRUCE MELNICK £10

EDGAR MITCHELL £10

TANYA ROBERTS £10

More lectures and photo shoots to be announced soon

can i contact a member via yourselves as I wnt to arrange to meet him at autographica & I don't really want to put my contact details for all to see.

Many thanks

Steve

You want to meet whom at autographica?

Where does it say we have to post our contact details on here anyway? I've no idea who half the folks are on this board, as I don't equate online personas with reality.

Btw, where is the cow exercising tonight, and what colour is it?

You see kids, despite what Phil Mitchell says, drugs aren't cool

Can I make one request to the organisers as I know alot of people will be in the same boat as myself.

I will only be attending on the Saturday and am only interested in the space guests,so could I please ask that the astronaut lectures and photoshoots are timetabled so as not to coincide as I would like to do these as well as get a few autographs all on the Saturday - in Birmingham in May the astro lectures and photoshoots did coincide on each day unfortunately for some..I was lucky then that I was there for both days but this time as I'll only be there for one,I do hope to get all the space stuff done.

Thanks. :thumbup: