GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

AL WORDEN ......................................... BOTH............................ £40 PHOTO SHOOT £15

ALEXEI LEONOV .................................. BOTH............................. £40 - JOINT PHOTO SHOOT WITH TOM STAFFORD £40

BOB ANDERSON ....................................BOTH ............................£15

BRUCE MELNICK ...................................BOTH ............................£20 PHOTO SHOOY £15

CHARLENE TILTON ................................BOTH ............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £15

COLIN COLE ........................................ BOTH ............................1 Free to Weekend and VIP Pass holders all others. £10

EDGAR MITCHELL.................................BOTH...............................£70 PHOTO SHOOT £25

EDWARD HARDWICKE .......................... SUN............................... £10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

FRANCESCA TU ..................................... BOTH ........................... £10

IAN LAVENDER ..................................... SUN ..............................£10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

KEITH BARRON ................................... SUN.................................£10

KENNY BAKER ...................................... SUN ..............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £10

LYNDA GRAY ........................................BOTH .............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £15

NICHOLAS PARSONS ......................... SAT 10am to 2pm only £10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

NICK BRIMBLE ..................................... SAT ...............................£10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

PAPILLION SOO SOO ..........................SAT .................................£10

RICHARD ROUNDTREE ...................... BOTH ................................£20 PHOTO SHOOT £20

ROBERT WATTS ................................... BOTH .............................£15

SYLVIA ANDERSON ............................. BOTH .............................. £15 PHOTO SHOOT £10

SHEILA WHITE ......................................SAT ...............................£10

SYLVIA SYMS .....................................SAT ................................£10 PHOTO SHOOT £10

TANYA ROBERTS .................................BOTH ..............................£15 PHOTO SHOOT £15

TOM STAFFORD ................................... BOTH .............................£120 first sig £100 for extra ones mission completions extra. PHOTO SHOOT with ALEXEI LEONOV £40

TRICIA MULLER ................................... SAT ..............................£10

NINA MUSCHALLIK................................SAT.................................£10

CATHERINE RABETT..............................SAT.................................£10

MAI LING..............................................Cancelled

SAFIRA AFZAL.......................................SAT.................................£10

SERENA GORDON..................................SAT.................................£10

BOND GIRL PHOTO SHOOT ........... SAT ......................................£25 (MIN 4 GIRLS)

LECTURES

BRUCE MELNICK £10

EDGAR MITCHELL £10

TANYA ROBERTS £10

TIMES TO FOLLOW SHORTLY

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is Francesca Tu seriously £15?? Someone who's total lines in You Only LIve Twice were "Mr. Fisher" and "This way please" a full five words. On screen for around 30 seceonds? She's the same price as Tanya Roberts?

This is what I really don't get about the pricing at some of these events. Surely, the lesser actors would get much more interest and demand should their pricing be more tailored to the screen time they had. It's one of the reasons I've never bothered with a lot of the background characters from Bond, Star Wars, etc - I just don't think the pricing structure is right.

As an example, Kenny Baker is usually £15 at events. Yet, someone who was in a Stormtrooper outfit or who appeared in an Alien suit in the background at the Cantina charges £10. It's not relative if you ask me.

• Moderators

While not wanting to turn this into a pricing structure discussion - it can't just come down to how much screen time someone has. You have to take into account rarity, travel costs, and many other things.

It'll never be as simple as pricing based on the number of lines or something similar. They keep prices down where they can.

yer baby nick brimble photoshoot!!

question, there is one photo studio right? so the only clashes i have to worry about are with talks?

just bought my deluxe weekend pass, very excited, still hoping for more guests also ;-) but what we have is awesome

Edited by timelord81r

Is Francesca Tu seriously £15?? Someone who's total lines in You Only LIve Twice were "Mr. Fisher" and "This way please" a full five words. On screen for around 30 seceonds? She's the same price as Tanya Roberts?

Seems to be £10 now, I assume an edit has taken place but it doesn't show.

Seems to be £10 now, I assume an edit has taken place but it doesn't show.

I presume the earlier price was a mistake

Any idea when the schedule for photoshoots and lectures will be finalised please?

I am going to try to fly over and back on one day and need to know which day has the events which suit me best so that I can book my flights. Of course if it emerges that because of the spread of photoshoots and lectures that I have to stay overnight I will do that ,but obviously the sooner I know the situation the less expensive it will be!

Looks like a fabulous show this year. I look forward to your response :D

• Moderators

Hi There

As a rule we do not finalise the timings until the last minute.

This is because we have to wait until all our guests have been announced.

If a guest is listed as being there both days, then they will do a photoshoot each day.

Most photoshoots are over by around 3.30pm.

We try and keep everyone updated as soon as we have information.

Dave Phillips