quick question

amandaa34

They did announce that the group shot was available to pick up from the registration desk during a break between talks (I remember leaving the talks on Sat to pick up my personal photos and and doing the same on a separate occasion to get my group photo on its own, which suggests it was the Sun).

I agree that this wasn't made obvious otherwise (unless it was in the booklets, which I only skimmed), so if you were doing anything else at the time, you'd have missed the announcement.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

hiya

thanks for the info, I didnt go to the talks on saturday, i went sunday, i managed to get all autos and photos done on the saturday so didnt need to visit the reg desk once i registered on the friday.

There was a group of us ( 8 in total that didnt get the group shot without us in it, )

will email and see if they have any spare, if not well never mind. it was still a brilliant weekend.

amanda

Hi hun

all sorted, Gemma got back in touch with me, i think they tick off when you go to collect and as we didnt they can see that it wasnt taken, so they will forward to me once i have got the others ticket numbers, so just waiting on that and then i can send all the details and they will post to me.

so thank you so much hunnie.

amanda