Themed parties

bezzo

So, what does everyone hope the themes of the parties will be next year?

Personally, I'm holding out for a toga party to celebrate Maryann's "wedding" and, even though we have already had it, I would still love a Fangtasia party again!!

Helen :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the idea of another Fangtasia party, it was brilliant. And Lou Pine's would be awesome too. We discussed this on the drive back home and couldn't think of anything yet...well we could, but they tied to the books...party at Sophie-Anne's mansion anyone?!

LOOOOOOVE the idea of a Maryann wedding party!

I was thinking about this last night and would love a Maryann Mayhem party (oh how I long to be able to afford sclera contacts)

BE-WERE!! THE REST OF MY IDEAS ARE SEASON 3 RELATED

* (SEASON 3 SPOILER) A night at Lou Pine's

* (SEASON 3 SPOILER) Baby Shower for someone

* (SEASON 3 SPOILER) Retirement Party for someone

LOOOOOOVE the idea of a Maryann wedding party!

I was thinking about this last night and would love a Maryann Mayhem party (oh how I long to be able to afford sclera contacts)

BE-WERE!! THE REST OF MY IDEAS ARE SEASON 3 RELATED

* (SEASON 3 SPOILER) A night at Lou Pine's

* (SEASON 3 SPOILER) Baby Shower for someone

* (SEASON 3 SPOILER) Retirement Party for someone

Love these ideas!

A fellowship of the sun party would be amusing. I think that would be good for the Sunday as the chill out party.

Brilliant idea! As much as the Fellowship suck, it would be a great chill out, flip-side after a Fangtasia party.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes to Fangtasia party again and then either a Maryanne theme or what about a 20's 30's theme considering the bit about Bills back story,

I think Lou Pines should be left to Bitten 3.

I'm sure season four will give us loads of ideas for Bitten 3 though, :o Season three will have aired in the UK before Bitten 2 (I think I read somewhere FX is showing it in January and Channel 4 after that, but don't as me where!) so any s3 themes will work, as will s3 guests :D

SJ

x

Yes to Fangtasia party again and then either a Maryanne theme or what about a 20's 30's theme considering the bit about Bills back story,

I think Lou Pines should be left to Bitten 3.

I thought Fangtasia was wonderful and wouldn't say no to another, but there are so many other themes which could be explored that I wouldn't want to repeat it too soon.

That's a fair argument about the seasons matching the parties and I remember that being mooted for the original Bitten. Although when Bitten parties were first announced, True Blood was only just kicking off in the UK, so most people weren't even aware of S1 (me included!), let alone S3, so the parties were better matched to the experience of the majority. Of course, now that I'm caught up, the rules can all change to suit me. :WINCE: Seriously, though, S3 will have aired in the UK by Bitten 2 so a Lou Pine's party would probably be OK, but I see your point. A Maryann toga-fest does seem to be the S2 equivalent!

I could see a 20s/30s Bill/Lorena theme going down a storm on the Friday night.

Regardless of which seasons are represented, I'm sure ME will come up with something excellent. :P

So, what does everyone hope the themes of the parties will be next year?

Personally, I'm holding out for a toga party to celebrate Maryann's "wedding" and, even though we have already had it, I would still love a Fangtasia party again!!

Helen :)

I have a strong feeling that one of the parties will be the Maenad Wedding where all the women will wear white maxis and the guys wear togas. xD Another Fangtasia party would be lovely too. And maybe Tara's Birthday Party....? I think?