Night at Fangtasia!

Charmer

First off I thought all the parties were amazing, but my fave by far was the Fantasia one with the poll dancing and general feel of the place! Very great work guys! Also, who tried those two cocktails? I LOVED the "V", I had so many of them that night! I could have drunk them all day! Hehe!

I wasn't a fan of the V myself, since it had Jack Daniels in it and its not really my drink.

Much preferred the Shape Shifter drink, but they seriously put too much ice in the glass, and when asked for the drink with no Ice, they said though would have to put less in the glass.

Which was fine by me as i am not a fan of ice lol

I wasn't a fan of the V myself, since it had Jack Daniels in it and its not really my drink.

Much preferred the Shape Shifter drink, but they seriously put too much ice in the glass, and when asked for the drink with no Ice, they said though would have to put less in the glass.

Which was fine by me as i am not a fan of ice lol

im not surprised by this... the prices for the drinks were shocking so when you asked for it without ice im not surprised they went stingy with the drink lmao

Edited by Puff

I'm definately not an ice fan and I had a few shape shifters over the weekend and when I asked for it without ice I was told I'd have to pay double for no ice so I ended up just having the ice then taking the glass (full of water and ice) back to my room and putting some cherry coke in it which was lovely with the ice. The prices were a bit ott for the amount you got as there was probably hardly even a shot in the whole jug nevermind the glass