Autographica without a Bond guest!

PaulWeston

Keep the faith Kris.

With me not the airlines,Coach companies and choo choo,s.

These things take time.

Dave Phillips

So I take it you're working on getting Sir Rog? :D

Who ?

You know!! Sir Roger of Moore - the guest you've finally persuaded to attend :(

Well if he is attending I guess that changes the theme of the dinner from black tie to navy blue double breasted blazer and beige slacks!

Or it could be Keith is spinning us all a line, in which case I think Keith should be made to spend the whole weekend in said get-up and one of his eyebrows permanently raised with superglue with a sign saying "Oh Roger...more" round his neck.

Well if he is attending I guess that changes the theme of the dinner from black tie to navy blue double breasted blazer and beige slacks!

Or it could be Keith is spinning us all a line, in which case I think Keith should be made to spend the whole weekend in said get-up and one of his eyebrows permanently raised with superglue with a sign saying "Oh Roger...more" round his neck.

It is a case of wishful thinking on my part - but i'm more than welcome to turn up in my navy blue blazer (with the brass buttons) but I draw the line at the sign around the neck! Anyway, I thought that dressing up lark was saved for the more down-market younger events, not s posh do like Autographica!

Wearing a poor quality, ill fitting brown trench coat in the style of David Tennant hardly compares to aspiring to the sartorial standards set by (oh) Sir Roger...Moore.

That is assuming of course that, like me, you have your blazers cut on Saville Row and not one of these appalling Italian gents outfitters that seem so poular with people these days.