Bitten 2 Tickets on sale now!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Tickets for Bitten 2 are on sale now in our online shop.

You can find them here!

Below are the common questions I have been getting regarding ticket purchases, so hopefully they will answer your queries and save you emailing.

This list is subject to updating

Q) How soon will my order be processed?

A) Usually within a couple of days from you placing your order. However, this can take slightly longer at certain times. But always usually within a week.

Q) The shop doesn't list my card as being accepted (eg: Visa, Mastercard, Delta etc)

A) This isn't a problem at all. We accept most cards. If the shop doesn't list your particular card, then select any option. Cards are processed manually - the shop only "holds" your order. If for whatever reason your card is rejected at the time of processing, then you are contacted by email to clarify.

Q) I live in "X" country, but that's not listed on the shop. Are you able to post tickets out to me?

A) Yes, we can post tickets anywhere in the world. Just ensure you put your full correct postal address in the comment section of the order form, or in the different shipping address option.

Q) What postage rate option do I choose?

A) You will always need to select the P&P option when ordering ticket(s). You only need select the Free P&P option if you are purely ordering photo sessions only.

Q) I placed my order on X date - why haven't I received my tickets yet?

A) Tickets are ALWAYS usually posted out approximately two weeks before the event. It states this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

Q) You have posted out the tickets, but I haven't received mine at all - what do I do?

A) You will need to email info@collectormania.com to advise us. Then we can look into it and advise you what to do.

You must also ensure that you input your FULL postal address at the time of ordering. Not just a house number and postcode. The shop is not automated to search for addresses and I have to manually search for the correct postal address on the Royal Mail website.

Q) I have bought a ticket for X convention but I would like to upgrade/downgrade - is this possible?

A) No, I'm afraid all ticket purchases are final.

Q) I can't make the show now for XYZ reason and have bought a ticket - can I have a refund?

A) No, sorry. Refunds are only applicable if the show itself is cancelled, or in the case of photoshoots, the actor has had to cancel his/her appearance. It states this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

Q) I haven't received a confirmation email of the order I have placed, why?

A) Usually this is because you have input your email address incorrectly onto the shop. In other cases it's because it has gone into your junk mail folder.

Q) Can I order a ticket by telephone?

A) Unfortunately at this stage no. The online shop is the only way to purchase, it is secure. The online shop keeps track of stock levels.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past Park Inn didn't have a code if memory serves me correct.

It was simply calling them at 01604 739988 and mention you are attending the event.

I thought it was mentioned on the weekend that there would be a password/code to get the deposit scheme!?! :P

The only thing that was said at the weekend was that you had to have booked a ticket for Bitten 2 before you booked your room with a £10 non refundable deposit

That's also what Mark had posted when Bitten 2 was announced:

Also, we know that rooms at the Park Inn are limited and we want to make the system for getting those rooms as fair as possible. With that in mind no rooms will be on sale for Bitten 2 until the Sunday morning of this first event. On Sunday you will only be able to book a room if you can show a receipt that you have bought your ticket for Bitten 2. We also understand that it will be a year until that show is going to take place so with the Park Inn's co-operation you will not need to pay for your room in full in advance. What they will do on booking is take a £10 per person non-refundable deposit with the balance of the room cost due by the end of January 2011 at the latest. This should help people both be able to book into The Park Inn and budget to be able to afford it.

This has all been put in place to ensure the system is as fair as possible for everyone and also help people with budgeting. As we always say, staying at the event hotel is always the best way to experience the convention and we hope this will help many of you to be able to do that.

That sounded to me like he was more referring to Sunday morning bookings at the venue though.

The only thing that was said at the weekend was that you had to have booked a ticket for Bitten 2 before you booked your room with a £10 non refundable deposit

That's also what Mark had posted when Bitten 2 was announced:

Also, we know that rooms at the Park Inn are limited and we want to make the system for getting those rooms as fair as possible. With that in mind no rooms will be on sale for Bitten 2 until the Sunday morning of this first event. On Sunday you will only be able to book a room if you can show a receipt that you have bought your ticket for Bitten 2. We also understand that it will be a year until that show is going to take place so with the Park Inn's co-operation you will not need to pay for your room in full in advance. What they will do on booking is take a £10 per person non-refundable deposit with the balance of the room cost due by the end of January 2011 at the latest. This should help people both be able to book into The Park Inn and budget to be able to afford it.

This has all been put in place to ensure the system is as fair as possible for everyone and also help people with budgeting. As we always say, staying at the event hotel is always the best way to experience the convention and we hope this will help many of you to be able to do that.

That sounded to me like he was more referring to Sunday morning bookings at the venue though.

Pretty sure that it was said £10 deposit rooms could also be done if you booked online. but I don't get how the Park Inn are going to be able to tell if we've already booked unless a password is e-mailed to each person after booking is confirmed??

yeah he said you can book after you just need to call them to do it i guess they just take the £10 and they keep your details on their system till its time to pay in full!

But how are the hotel going to know if you phone up that you've already booked? You needed your receipt to do it at the hotel - if there's no password everyone could be ringing up and booking regardless of whether they've booked or not.

yeah he said you can book after you just need to call them to do it i guess they just take the £10 and they keep your details on their system till its time to pay in full!

But how are the hotel going to know if you phone up that you've already booked? You needed your receipt to do it at the hotel - if there's no password everyone could be ringing up and booking regardless of whether they've booked or not.

Wouldn't they give you a booking reference?

For the ticket you mean?

When I booked at the previous event I got my credit card receipt, sometimes with the ticket number handwritten on there. But more often than not I was only told by a crew member what ticket number I had.

For the ticket you mean?

When I booked at the previous event I got my credit card receipt, sometimes with the ticket number handwritten on there. But more often than not I was only told by a crew member what ticket number I had.

No, I meant for the deposit on the hotel.

Just a heads up on the hotel, my friend bought a ticket on sunday went to book hotel in the afternoon and got a snotty girl on the desk who was quite rude and said all twin rooms already booked, she is going to try again this week by calling to ask - hopefully she will get someone else on the phone but I was under the impression you only got the £10 deposit and pay in january if you booked at the hotel over the weekend.

**Edited to say i mean her whole attitude was snotty not that she was snotty about the rooms if you know what i mean**

Edited by habitualangel

• Moderators

From the original topic:

Yes, you will still be able to book the Park Inn with a deposit only, even after the Sunday of this show, up until end of January when full payment will be required for anyone booking or who has already booked with deposit!

Mark ;)

Same thing had to pay for the room up front the £10 was only if you booked on sunday!

er, so why did Mark say you could pay with deposit after Sunday up until end of January?

(David quoted it above)

Same thing had to pay for the room up front the £10 was only if you booked on sunday!

er, so why did Mark say you could pay with deposit after Sunday up until end of January?

(David quoted it above)

Maybe the staff at the Park Inn haven't been informed or are just being problematic. I really hope they accept the deposit afterall. :unsure: