Nightmare on elm street 1 and 2

Sam_21

nightmare on elm street 1 scared me but the bit when jonny depp went through the bed and then the blood came out really scared me.

nightmare on elm street 2 also scared me.

but now i can watch them both and im not that scared :angel:

which ones are your fave?

I liked the first one best. Freddy went down hill (during) and after No 2 when he became more of a wise cracking stand up comedian.

I actually won my own Nightmare on Elm Street II premiere in 1986 when I was allowed to take 100 of my friends and family to the Odeon Cinema and they were allowed £1 worth of sweets each too.

We didn't get all 100 to go (managed 70 something), so at the end they just gave me a box with £30 worth of sweets to make up the prize.

The film was rubbish though.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

• Moderators

I really didn't like the 2nd one, I was really excited by the first and thought it was really good and felt very let down by the second ... I do prefer intimidating Freddy to the joking one, and there's a couple of NOES that focus more on him being evil than funny - I guess New Nightmare would be the one that tried to bring it back to what it should have been ... kinda worked I guess, I did enjoy it. I guess Freddy vs Jason was the movie that worked the best with jokes etc because it needed the personality of Freddy against the ... non-personality I guess of Jason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...