Popped our Con Cherries

FangGeek

Well we did it and did it with style! Can't believe how much fun Leah and I had this weekend, gutted it had to end, but are all booked up with gold passes to next year's Bitten.

Anybody else booked up or thinking about it?

Erm you've put you have Gold 22, but i know i am gold 22... ???? As it is written on my receipt.

(Tis my lucky number and thats why i bought it at the time)

But yeah, i am booked for next year.

Edited by Mj Cullen

• Showmasters Admin

glad you all have a great time that what we had hoped for :-)

all we need now is for more people to book the next con as if we get more fans to come we can make the event even better , we want to grow the con and get ether more guests or bigger names , but we cannot do this with out your help.

just letting your friends know how much fun you had will help sell more tickets and that will do the job .

we have lots of things planed for next years event and with your help we know that it will be a crazy event .

thanks for trusting us to put on a good con and we will see you next year

jason ;)

glad you all have a great time that what we had hoped for :-)

all we need now is for more people to book the next con as if we get more fans to come we can make the event even better , we want to grow the con and get ether more guests or bigger names , but we cannot do this with out your help.

just letting your friends know how much fun you had will help sell more tickets and that will do the job .

we have lots of things planed for next years event and with your help we know that it will be a crazy event .

thanks for trusting us to put on a good con and we will see you next year

jason ;)

I know of at least 6 friends who want to come next year after seeing my photo's and listening to me go on and on about everything that went on this weekend :P

• Moderators

It's always awesome to see new people love the events so much that they want to come back ;)

Best thing about it being so far away is that everyone can get to know each other on here and Facebook etc, and then next time it'll be like meeting up with loads of friends.

Aww what made her freak out?

I think I did.

*sad panda, skuffs shoe*

She kinda outed me to Kristin and I sorta spazzed at her for it...

*is ashamed*

Thank gods Abri and Kris were so damn sweet else I'd have been sad panda all weekend... and you guys are FANTASTIC. Made lots of new friends.

Yes, so did I along with my sister and friend , although we didn't do the parties we did come along sat morning and all day sunday (being St Helens rugby league fans, our afternoon was spent back at our Ibis hotel room watching the Challenge Cup Semi Final which we lost against Leeds!)

Next year we are planning on taking in the full weekend along with the parties, hoping to meet new friends between now and then tho ;)