Crew thanks!

chimmykins

I'd really like to thank the two crew members at the reg desk this morning (Saturday), Kelly and I didn't get the other girls name! For getting all my stuff sorted and Kelly for speaking to TT about getting everything done in one day! (Which I did)

Thanks guys!

I'd just like to thank the person who picked up and handed in my ID badge which fell off me somwehere, unfortunately I failed to realise it had disappeared, but some kind soul had it back at the reg desk for me so thank you :WINCE:

I would personally love to thank the lady who went out of her way to make sure that Sam was introduced to my sister at the wine reception. My sister was missing in action for a while because of my broken toe - she was on an errand for me so was greatly missing out.

Thank you dear lady, whoever you are. And you looked after the banner I won at the auction.

XX

I must also thank Malcolm.

Being a professional photographer myself, I know how difficult it is to take a huge number of photos, to please everyone.

Malc you are a star! XX

I'd like to thank every member of the crew with whom I came into contact, as they were all lovely. Special mentions go to:

The crew members manning the Gold reception party, who took great pains to keep the guests - and, ahem, alcohol - circulating (at one point, my two friends and I had Sam Trammell to ourselves for a few minutes, which was awesome!).

Malcolm for some lovely photos, as usual. (I don't know whether he's officially crew, but I'll include him here anyway. Also, I don't know if Giles is a crew photographer either, but a friend showed me a photo he took of my group on Saturday and I didn't look anywhere as large in that as I did in the one my other half took using my camera. Amazing, heh.)

The decorating brownies who set up the parties and talks. I never see who these people are, but I appreciate their efforts.

The guys who knocked the Sunday quiz up in 20 minutes, even if we did dispute some of the answers. :D

And of course, thanks to ME for throwing the whole thing!