Post your pictures

touchthesky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Charmer I remember you and your girlfriend you were in Kristen's guest encounter on the Sunday.

Yep, that's us :D Was a good encounter, I really enjoyed hearing what she had to say about not holding props etc.

Hey Charmer I remember you and your girlfriend you were in Kristen's guest encounter on the Sunday.

Yep, that's us :D Was a good encounter, I really enjoyed hearing what she had to say about not holding props etc.

Yup, I was so glad I got on that encounter - I just really appreciate their honesty more than anything. They all called a spade a spade, and she was just delightful to spend time with.

s.jpg

You can see the rest on my website at www.gilesgphotography.co.uk/gallery/Bitten/G0000I_ung2Mz0qo

Hope you all like them

Blimey, you got a decent one of me - how can I get a copy of that for Facebook?

wow angie that is a fantastic pic of u hunnie, xx

will try put mine on later, have some great ones of Abri when we took him out on sunday evening.

amanda

Hey does anybody have any pics of that Burnt-face Vampire Guy?

Man that make-up was awesome!

do you mean Jason who was dressed as vampire eddie in his deck chair?

I'd guess you mean mean the younger guy who had have face-burnt make-up on Saturday night, rather than Vampire Eddie in the deck chair?

Personally I don't know him, however... I just saw the make-up and thought it was impressive.