i watched freddy Vs Jason

Sam_21

• Moderators

I got it for my birthday :lol: it's great, I loved it .. the extras are really extensive too, so it's very cool for a fan of both series. I thought they did the best job they could have done considering the differences between the characters, I thought they were linked quite well - I really enjoyed it, it wasn't too scary but then again neither NOES films or F13th films have been scary for a long time now!

• Moderators

I liked when Jason was on fire ... that was a cool thing to watch. And when Freddy n Jason fight in the boiler room kinda thing, when Freddy makes a wall of water to annoy Jason .. and when he's throwing him all around the place. It's a cool movie :lol:

i loved this movie and still do lol! although freddy had lost the scare. i used to be really frightened of him but now im not. thing about it was it had a good storyline and invloved both places really well. i find it starnge how camp crystal lake and elm street werent that far from eachother! and the fighscenes where cool but to me freddy seemed more like a wrestler than a horror icon. i agree though the ending was great. and i loved the part in the corn field the music thats playing is great any1 know if its on the soundtrack.?

yay! watched it...i reallt liked it!

I loved all the fighting and stuff!

the ending was cool aswell..he he and i think i have worked out how to do a spoiler!

Highlight just below to see what i mean!

*spoiler Highlight in front to see* They both live and their will most probably be a sequel

Edited by Mr Stabby