Nando's

talie

What time are we talking about? If I have arrived and my mate from Germany has as well we are in. She will be hungry after that journey with plane and coach LOL. That is if you want this sarcastic and cynical old fart there...

Sounds like a good idea to me. I haven't finalised travels plans yet but will probably get there on Friday afternoon and going out to dinner with a bunch of other fans would be fun.

On the other hand, I did buy the expensive ticket, so it will depend what time you're going and what the programme for the evening is.

Janet

I'm pretty sure we're all going for the opening ceremony, regardless of ticket type, and that's the first event of the evening so we'll all be going at the same time to be back for the opening. :(

yes pretty much this :D

Seeing how it is and thanks to the constant attacks I will no longer join but go with others who aren't nasty and who don't judge and hate for no reason and without knowing someone. The con and all around it should be about sharing a passion and making friends, not being mean to people for no reason.

• Moderators

Seeing how it is and thanks to the constant attacks I will no longer join but go with others who aren't nasty and who don't judge and hate for no reason and without knowing someone. The con and all around it should be about sharing a passion and making friends, not being mean to people for no reason.

Hi there,

I did have a reply written originally to say you should report things etc, but the emails must have been delayed.

I personally didn't 'deal' with any 'malice' because as far as I was concerned, there wasn't any. I joined in on what was a joke to me with some people that I know to be friendly, and I saw nothing horrible directed towards you.

I can only suggest trying not to take things so personally. People may not 'get' each other in terms of sense of humour because we don't all know each other, but there hasn't been anything bad said on here in my opinion.

I'm a bit confused too, but skipping past....

Yay! Nandos!!! Maybe we should make this an event on Facebook so we can easily see how many are coming? Hopefully Nandos will be able to squeeze us all in! =D Excited now! Less than a month away!

Excellent! I love this idea. :)

• Showmasters Admin

If you have an idea on time and numbers I'd suggest ringing them and booking a table(s).

I know the last time we tried in Northampton at the last minute with 12 of us we couldn't get a table for 2.5 hours and had to go somewhere else.

If you're looking at BEFORE the opening ceremony so about 5pm you should be fine, but it'll not hurt to book a table for 15-20 if they'll let you.

If people don't mind I'll take a heads up on this then? (thanks for the advice TT!!) wouldn't really wanna plan then it not go ahead lol...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=145444178812603 < fb group ^_^

I've put 15:30 as in the idea of meeting between half 3-4 t the hotel so those who are gold can be back in time to get ready for their drinks reception :D

I'm glad we bought these MM2 tickets so long ago...means I don't miss that money any more :WINCE:

But the problem is going to be if they announce/sell tickets for a MM3 on the con weekend >.<

Lol ditto!!! Haven't bought tickets for any of the other cons I'm going to yet, but I know if they announce it I'll be one of the first ones there spending my pennies! ^^. After all I have to make sure I beat you to the Gold 3 ticket again! ;P