What horror guest?

DavidB

• Moderators

Well personally, I would have loved to have meet Kane Hodder at the last Collectormania but he cudn't attend, I'm hoping to meet him sometime in the future! Really looking forward to meeting Robert Englund, missed him at C3! and ... Bruce! Meeting the guy behind Ash would be damn cool :lol:

Okay. I've had a bit of a think on this, and here are a few of the horror people I'd really like to meet.

John Carpenter - If you get him Showmasters I will have to work as his assistant over the weekend. This guy is my Directing idol, and I just have so many questions that I have to ask him that to just attend and meet him for 5 minutes or less just won't be good enough.

Jamie Lee Curtis and Nick Castle (The original Shape from the first Halloween, also a director.)

Bianca Kajlich and Katee Sackhoff (from Halloween Resurrection - Katee is also in the remake of Battlestar Galactica)

Griffin Dunne (Jack from An American Werewolf in London, and a fine director too.)

Gaylen Ross, Scott H Reiniger and David Emge (from Dawn of the Dead)

Jordan Ladd and Cerina Vincent (from Cabin Fever. I've met them before but they are gorgeous and would be great guests)

Wes Craven - Scream and Elm Street Director/Creator

Rose McGowan (from Charmed and Scream)

Neve Campbell (Scream)

Jonathon Breck (the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. I have his autograph already but it would be cool to meet him in person)

Ben Chapman and Julia Adams (from Creature From The Black Lagoon)

Harvey Stephens and David Warner (from The Omen)

Ken Kirzinger (Jason from Freddy Vs Jason)

Kane Hodder (Jason from parts 7 - 10)

Thats a few to be going on with...

Obi-Wan :D

It'd be cool to get a few directors for LFACC, cuz they cud do talks n stuff, I think they'd be really interesting.

I couldnt agree more Mr David :D

I know this is off topic but we could get Blink 182 for C5 or LFACC! They are in American Pie!!!! :D

Great.. what is she like.. I have heard conflicting reports on her attitude with fans...

She was fine when I met her. It was at a Memorabilia show at Birmingham a few years back, 1999 or 2000 I think. There's a photo (admittedly a blurry one) on my website under horror guests. Link is in the profile.

Obi-Wan :vader: