HORROR FIGHT CLUB

KAT

Ok so lots of people have been talking about this so I thought I would make up a lil poll to see how it turns out. What Horror character VS combinations would you like to see?!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ok so lots of people have been talking about this so I thought I would make up a lil poll to see how it turns out. What Horror character VS combinations would you like to see?!

• Freddy VS Michael Myers
    • Pinhead VS Michael Myers
    • Jason VS Michael Myers
    • Ash VS Freddy VS Jason
    • Jason VS Pinhead
    • Ash VS Freddy
    • Ash VS Michael Myers
    • Ash VS Jason
    • Chucky VS Freddy
    • ONE HUGE FIGHT WITH EVERY CHARACTER!

I dont know why it would. That happens all the time round here!

:lol:

What the fighting, yeah I know, but if you just sit back and watch the fight going on, at times it can be quite funny, because you have some people who just mkae complete idiots out of themselves.

Anyway back on to the subject of horror. Well each character is unique, in the way that it has its own tricks etc. What would make me laugh was them scaring the crap out of each other. Imagine Chucky being tormented by Freddy, I'm sorry but I find that idea quite amusing.

• Moderators

I think the only thing I'm wary of is taking away time from other characters to fit in extra ones ... like Freddy vs Jason, there was just enough of each character, but add in Ash or someone else and ya take away screentime from the others .. I guess we'd have to see how it works!

I dont know why it would. That happens all the time round here!

:angel:

What the fighting, yeah I know, but if you just sit back and watch the fight going on, at times it can be quite funny, because you have some people who just mkae complete idiots out of themselves.

Anyway back on to the subject of horror. Well each character is unique, in the way that it has its own tricks etc. What would make me laugh was them scaring the crap out of each other. Imagine Chucky being tormented by Freddy, I'm sorry but I find that idea quite amusing.

Some fights are amusing but I meant that around here we always get dolls fighting with men wearing knives on their hands!

As a Halloween purist I do not wish to see Michael Myers Vs any other horror character. In fact this was debated at the Halloween con last year when Dimension wanted a Pinhead Vs Michael Myers film (as they own both franchises), and was met with much anger and threats of boycott by the Halloween fans, so the idea was quickly dismissed. (Moustapha Akkad himself hated the idea, and he owns the Michael Myers character).

So for my money, Michael Myers is out of the running. I personally think that Pinhead Vs Freddy would be a more intriguing prospect.

Obi-Wan :vader:

• Moderators

I always thought Pinhead was a pretty intriguing character, he's always been intense, with the gore etc, and I think he cud mess with Freddy's mind pretty well .. just like Freddy did with Jason I guess, while someone like Ash would probably lend itself towards a more comedic movie?! I'd like to see something back to basics and SCARY! Like the original NOES and Hellraiser were .. well, I was scared by Hellraiser when I first saw it, it's just kinda yucky lol

As a Halloween purist I do not wish to see Michael Myers Vs any other horror character. In fact this was debated at the Halloween con last year when Dimension wanted a Pinhead Vs Michael Myers film (as they own both franchises), and was met with much anger and threats of boycott by the Halloween fans, so the idea was quickly dismissed. (Moustapha Akkad himself hated the idea, and he owns the Michael Myers character).

So for my money, Michael Myers is out of the running. I personally think that Pinhead Vs Freddy would be a more intriguing prospect.

Obi-Wan :headscratch:

Yeah I agree with you, I wouldnt like to see Michael in that situation.

Lol that sounds like I think he is real...

Oh well, you never know!