Ticket numbers

etmuse

Got mine - Silver 32!!

Excited but nervous as going on my own now and dont know anyone!!! :D

Emily

You'll be fine, really. I met so many of the people I talk to day in day out online at con's by just going up and saying Hi. One of them became such a good fried she actually ended up being a bridesmaid at my wedding.

If you're feeling wierd and see a goth girl (vorn) a red head (me) and a 10yr old girl (my kid Jas) wandering around that'll be my little party, come over and say hi, we'll be very happy to meet you :)

Soooooooo excited now we got ticket numbers... Less than a month!!!

Got mine - Silver 32!!

Excited but nervous as going on my own now and dont know anyone!!! :P

Emily

You'll be fine, really. I met so many of the people I talk to day in day out online at con's by just going up and saying Hi. One of them became such a good fried she actually ended up being a bridesmaid at my wedding.

If you're feeling wierd and see a goth girl (vorn) a red head (me) and a 10yr old girl (my kid Jas) wandering around that'll be my little party, come over and say hi, we'll be very happy to meet you :)

Imora is right, cons are friendly friendly places :) And you have the same name as me, so its alllll good XD.

Me (laura), my cousin (rebecca) , auntie (lulu who's bday is on the sunday. i'm making her wear a big badge!) and our awesome buddy Leanne have Standard's 25-28

Got mine - Silver 32!!

Excited but nervous as going on my own now and dont know anyone!!! :D

Emily

trust me when i say you'll make friend's quick!!

the 1st con i ever went to i went solo and was nervous too but on the 1st night a bunch of girls started chatting with me at the party and when they found out i was there on my own they basically hung out with me the whole weekend.

so long as you enjoy your weekend then don't worry about the being alone bit; that's what SPN fans are there for!

lol

• 2 weeks later...