Twin Room Going Spare.

captainpixie

I'm having to pull out of this con sadly as I've injured my back, Doc say's I'm looking at a month, month and a half before it's all better which means no travelling, heavy lifting ect, ect.

I'm gutted to say the least :smile: I've just cancelled my room booking so their should be a Twin room going spear now, thou I'm not sure how this all work's.

I've no idea what to do about ticket's, I'd just give it away if I could but apparently that's a no go so will have to wait and see what happens nearer the time.

I am so peeved off about this :/

That's terrible

And awful timing

I'm kinda in the same boat 'cept it's going on 4 1/2 months

The trick is to have someone else do the heavy lifting and make use of the disabled assistance programs

Hope you get better soon

That's terrible

And awful timing

I'm kinda in the same boat 'cept it's going on 4 1/2 months

The trick is to have someone else do the heavy lifting and make use of the disabled assistance programs

Hope you get better soon

Yeah innit, but I can't go on my own, I'm epileptic, it's not 100% under control either. My Mother was all for letting me go but now I've screwed up my back it's a no go! The Doc said it wouldn't be advisable to go either, I'm kinda gutted to be frank, I was really looking foreword to it plus that's £130.00 odd quid down the flippin drain :/

Do you have any friends who are going?

Maybe someone could at least pick up the autographs for you.

If you give them a short note with the registration letter that shouldn't be a problem. I did the same thing for my roommate when she got sick at Chevron.

no one else from around my way is attending, I'm all the way down south, I really would like to give the ticket to someone else thou, I think it's kinda dumb not being able to transfer it, I don't get it to be honest, still not allot I can do about it really!