Bitten: Schedule

showmasters

OK, so it's just a general free for all at the alloted times as far as photos goes? Just wanted to make sure because in the past it's always been regulated by ticket number, so just want to make sure I am in the right place at the right time!

Thanks for posting the schedule ME!! :smile:

As this will be my first ME con, I have loads of questions but hopefully I'll be able to find

out the answers when I'm there.

Are the Sunday photoshoots more for people who missed out Saturday, as it's not that big

of a con? Hope this makes sense, lol!

X

• Moderators

Sunday shoot would be for people they didn't get through, plus those who didn't go because they were getting autographs etc, or people that have bought additional ones.

I think there's enough room so that if you don't want to do all your shoots on the Saturday, you could decide to spread them out if you wanted.

As this will be my first ME con, I have loads of questions but hopefully I'll be able to find

Please feel free to ask here, maybe we can answer some stuff beforehand.

Are the Sunday photoshoots more for people who missed out Saturday, as it's not that big

Yes, that's one of the reasons. Attendees who may have missed out beforehand, or those who wish to wear different outfits :smile: or simply for those who didn't want a photo with a guest originally, but then they liked them so much during the Q&As that they decided to get one after all.

You will be called up by badge number for the talks and photo shoots at the very least.

Ahh. that's what I was wondering.

Love the schedule - means I don't have to do loads of quick clothes changes between photoshoots! :smile:

• Moderators

Thanks for posting the schedule ME!! :smile:

X

Having photoshoots on both days means that

1. You can be more relaxed about getting them all. If you're busy on Saturday getting an auto when a photo session ends, you can just get the photo on the Sunday instead.

2. Some people like having photos taken in different outfits. Having them on two days makes this easier for them.

3. Anyone only coming on one day can get all of the single photoshoots.

Thanks soooo much - you are all so helpful on here!!

Could I ask, if I have a Silver ticket and I wasn't bothered about having my photos

all taken on the Saturday, what would be my best plan are getting my photo with Jim -

just a rough idea and Thank You all again for all your help!

Em

x x

damn it, i cant see the schedule. my comp isnt letting me, would someone be kind enough to email them to me. at amandaardley@yahoo.co.uk

thank you so much in advance and see you all tomorrow

Thanks david your an angel xxx

Edited by amandaa34

Thanks for posting the schedule ME!! :YAHOO:

X

It is not guaranteed that you could get all the photoshoots on one day I'm afraid. There are two days of shoots, so you would be able to get them over the course of the weekend though

• Moderators

Thanks for posting the schedule ME!! :YAHOO:

X

It is not guaranteed that you could get all the photoshoots on one day I'm afraid. There are two days of shoots, so you would be able to get them over the course of the weekend though

Ok, yes, more accurately, anyone only coming on one day has the CHANCE to be able to get all of the single photoshoots, no matter which day they come.

• Moderators

I presume gold members get the photos and autographs with the guests first?

From what has been said on here, it looks like gold ticket holders will be called up for photos first, but autographs anyone can go and get at any point.